It’s great to see Wilburton children enjoying new play park – well done parish council for making plan a reality
I was born and bred in Wilburton and currently have the honour of being both the county councillor and district councillor for the village.
I am very well aware of all the very hard work members of Wilburton Parish Council put into making the village’s new play area a reality and I would make a few simple comments.
There was a lot of consultation carried out before this park was installed.
The community worked very hard to put the funds in place for this dream to become a reality.
This location was one of the few areas in public ownership, it is near the school, it is central, it is relatively safe and easily accessible by foot and cycle.
You may also want to watch:
I am delighted that the children of the village enjoy the facility. I am so pleased that Wilburton children are having fun and celebrating their youth.
A long time ago when I was a child, I think I made a few noises when I played and when I was enjoying myself.
- 1 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 2 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 3 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 4 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 5 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 6 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 7 144 runners and 29 volunteers: First parkrun back is a huge success
- 8 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 9 Superb acting, singing and dancing at KD Theatre musical
- 10 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
I am so very proud to represent a happy village and I give the parish councillors my complete support in this matter.
CLLR BILL HUNT
District Councillor, Stretham Ward
County Councillor Haddenham Division