It’s great to see Wilburton children enjoying new play park – well done parish council for making plan a reality
I was born and bred in Wilburton and currently have the honour of being both the county councillor and district councillor for the village.
I am very well aware of all the very hard work members of Wilburton Parish Council put into making the village’s new play area a reality and I would make a few simple comments.
There was a lot of consultation carried out before this park was installed.
The community worked very hard to put the funds in place for this dream to become a reality.
This location was one of the few areas in public ownership, it is near the school, it is central, it is relatively safe and easily accessible by foot and cycle.
You may also want to watch:
I am delighted that the children of the village enjoy the facility. I am so pleased that Wilburton children are having fun and celebrating their youth.
A long time ago when I was a child, I think I made a few noises when I played and when I was enjoying myself.
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 3 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 4 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 5 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 6 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 7 Former homeless recreate ‘Lunch atop a Skyscraper’ photograph
- 8 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 9 College and sixth form's 'gold' rating for 'outstanding' mental health provision
- 10 Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house
I am so very proud to represent a happy village and I give the parish councillors my complete support in this matter.
CLLR BILL HUNT
District Councillor, Stretham Ward
County Councillor Haddenham Division