It Feels Like Tesco Holds us All To Ransom
I AGREE with Jane Harrison and I also wonder what influence Tesco has over the East Cambridgeshire District Council Planning Department. It sometimes feels as though Tesco is holding us all to ransom. Why are Tesco so opposed to another supermarket? Are t
I AGREE with Jane Harrison and I also wonder what influence Tesco has over the East Cambridgeshire District Council Planning Department. It sometimes feels as though Tesco is holding us all to ransom. Why are Tesco so opposed to another supermarket? Are they perhaps frightened that with more choice people will use a shop that can keep their shelves stocked and that don't dictate what can be bought. I very rarely can do a shop and get everything on my list. Even if you fill out a complaint form nothing ever gets done, nobody ever listens to what the customer wants.
I also object to the removal of brand names in favour of Tesco own brands. Don't get me wrong, I like some of the cheaper brands, but surely we should be allowed the choice. It is about time that supermarkets in general and Tesco in particular realise that the customer is king.
I, along with a lot of other people, would love to see an Asda or Morrisons in Ely.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 £2m in government funding secured to explore A10 improvements
- 2 Man arrested after cannabis factory found after house blaze
- 3 Wife's tribute to husband killed in B1101 Elm Road crash
- 4 Cast announced for open-air musical in cathedral grounds
- 5 Mum shares her experience in call for IVF to be reinstated
- 6 Fire crews free driver trapped in overturned lorry
- 7 Hundreds of singers and musicians capture ‘Spirit of the Fens’ at concert
- 8 Councillors to spend £1m in bid to tackle climate change
- 9 Network Rail seeks green light for Cambridge South station
- 10 Glass artist's angel wings sculpture is a poignant tribute