Issues call fr multi- agency apprach
Sergeant Paul Rgersn (Ely Nrth Neighburhd Team) SINCE my last update we have held neighburhd panel meetings in the west and Littleprt beat areas. Fur new pririties have been set fr plice and partner agencies. Anti-scial behaviur n the ne
Sergeant Paul Rgersn
(Ely Nrth Neighburhd Team)
SINCE my last update we have held neighburhd panel meetings in the west and Littleprt beat areas.
Fur new pririties have been set fr plice and partner agencies. Anti-scial behaviur n the new Highfields estate in Littleprt was raised, alng with nuisance arund the St Gerge's Medical Centre, Parsns Lane Littleprt.
The west panel area pririties are tackling anti-scial behaviur n Suttn High Street and the misuse f byways by 4x4 vehicles arund the Dwnham villages.
All these issues will call fr a multi-agency apprach.
- 1 80 homes threaten access to ‘rural haven of rare beauty’
- 2 Woman wins right to build annexe to home
- 3 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 4 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 5 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 6 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 7 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 8 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives
- 9 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 10 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
We have been wrking hard n speed enfrcement ver the last mnth and a number f mtrists have been reprted fr excess speed. Several drivers frm the Littleprt area have als had their cars impunded fr nt hlding insurance.
Mtrists nt wearing seatbelts, r using mbile phnes, can als expect t be targeted. Enfrcement will cntinue.
We will be welcming PCSO Ian Hawkins t the Littleprt beat this mnth t wrk alng side PC Dave Bishp and PCSO Chris Watsn.
Chris and Ian will be targeting mtrists wh park n yellw lines r utside schls in the village.
Parking is at a premium utside bth schls and we wuld urge parents t help ease the situatin by walking their children t and frm schl whenever pssible.
As well as sniffing ut tw cannabis farms in Littleprt, PC Bishp has been fcused n dealing with pririty ffenders n the beat.
He is particularly interested in hearing frm anyne with infrmatin abut the handling f stlen gds in Littleprt.
INFO: Cambridgeshire plice n 0845 456 4564 r crimestppers annymusly n 0845 555 111.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org mbex: 7110814 ext. 6640, mbile: 07850128791.