Issues call fr multi- agency apprach
Sergeant Paul Rgersn (Ely Nrth Neighburhd Team) SINCE my last update we have held neighburhd panel meetings in the west and Littleprt beat areas. Fur new pririties have been set fr plice and partner agencies. Anti-scial behaviur n the ne
Sergeant Paul Rgersn
(Ely Nrth Neighburhd Team)
SINCE my last update we have held neighburhd panel meetings in the west and Littleprt beat areas.
Fur new pririties have been set fr plice and partner agencies. Anti-scial behaviur n the new Highfields estate in Littleprt was raised, alng with nuisance arund the St Gerge's Medical Centre, Parsns Lane Littleprt.
You may also want to watch:
The west panel area pririties are tackling anti-scial behaviur n Suttn High Street and the misuse f byways by 4x4 vehicles arund the Dwnham villages.
All these issues will call fr a multi-agency apprach.
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Lib Dems score notable successes in East Cambridgeshire
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 5 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 6 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 7 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'
- 8 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 9 Farm shop receives 'overwhelming' response ahead of opening
- 10 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
We have been wrking hard n speed enfrcement ver the last mnth and a number f mtrists have been reprted fr excess speed. Several drivers frm the Littleprt area have als had their cars impunded fr nt hlding insurance.
Mtrists nt wearing seatbelts, r using mbile phnes, can als expect t be targeted. Enfrcement will cntinue.
We will be welcming PCSO Ian Hawkins t the Littleprt beat this mnth t wrk alng side PC Dave Bishp and PCSO Chris Watsn.
Chris and Ian will be targeting mtrists wh park n yellw lines r utside schls in the village.
Parking is at a premium utside bth schls and we wuld urge parents t help ease the situatin by walking their children t and frm schl whenever pssible.
As well as sniffing ut tw cannabis farms in Littleprt, PC Bishp has been fcused n dealing with pririty ffenders n the beat.
He is particularly interested in hearing frm anyne with infrmatin abut the handling f stlen gds in Littleprt.
INFO: Cambridgeshire plice n 0845 456 4564 r crimestppers annymusly n 0845 555 111.
Email: email@example.com mbex: 7110814 ext. 6640, mbile: 07850128791.