I’ve n axes t grind
I FAIL t see what Mr Lane is referring t (Ely Standard, last week). He suggests I spend my time cntemplating slutins t Littleprt s prblems. Of curse, we have prblems as d ther villages, twns and cities, with ybbs and vandals. I have n ax
I FAIL t see what Mr Lane is referring t (Ely Standard, last week).
He suggests I spend my time cntemplating slutins t Littleprt's prblems.
Of curse, we have prblems as d ther villages, twns and cities, with ybbs and vandals. I have n axe t grind with the peple f Sham, r any ther surrunding places cme t that.
A questin was raised by a gentleman wh lives in Sham, as t why Sham culd nt have a rail statin.
He never mentined any ther prblems, s in my wisdm I decided t explain the situatin f imprbabilities f why a statin culd nt be built at Sham.
S, I request Mr Lane reads tw letters referring t this prblem again.
- 1 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 2 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 3 New shop already 'exceeded expectations' after strong opening day
- 4 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
- 5 Nuisance caller flouted court order day after prison release
- 6 Best Indian in CAMBRIDGESHIRE even though award says best in NORFOLK
- 7 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?
- 8 Magpas Air Ambulance doctor, Anne, shortlisted for national award
- 9 GP practices mark ‘momentous milestone’ in Covid-19 vaccine programme
- 10 Ely Rotary Club back with annual Christmas collection
I'm sure he will then understand what I was trying t explain t the questiner, what an expensive jb it wuld be, s nce again I repeat, if the peple f Sham can impress upn the pwers that be t cnstruct a statin at Sham, s well and gd.