I’ve n axes t grind
I FAIL t see what Mr Lane is referring t (Ely Standard, last week). He suggests I spend my time cntemplating slutins t Littleprt s prblems. Of curse, we have prblems as d ther villages, twns and cities, with ybbs and vandals. I have n ax
I FAIL t see what Mr Lane is referring t (Ely Standard, last week).
He suggests I spend my time cntemplating slutins t Littleprt's prblems.
Of curse, we have prblems as d ther villages, twns and cities, with ybbs and vandals. I have n axe t grind with the peple f Sham, r any ther surrunding places cme t that.
A questin was raised by a gentleman wh lives in Sham, as t why Sham culd nt have a rail statin.
You may also want to watch:
He never mentined any ther prblems, s in my wisdm I decided t explain the situatin f imprbabilities f why a statin culd nt be built at Sham.
S, I request Mr Lane reads tw letters referring t this prblem again.
- 1 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 2 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
- 3 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Rainbow house brightens up lockdown
- 5 Sheep saved after taking short-cut on busy rail line
- 6 Freemasons make cash donation to support hospital cancer patients
- 7 Open-air museum due to reopen as lockdown eases
- 8 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely
- 9 Wildlife-loving boy, 9, saves six abandoned ducklings
- 10 Council removes anti-Semitic graffiti in Ely
I'm sure he will then understand what I was trying t explain t the questiner, what an expensive jb it wuld be, s nce again I repeat, if the peple f Sham can impress upn the pwers that be t cnstruct a statin at Sham, s well and gd.