I’m still involved in Ely Funeral Service Ltd as part-time consultant
We think most people know by now that Bev and I have sold Ely Funeral Service Limited, but still get asked if we are involved.
Bev has completely finished in her role as company secretary and I am now retained as a part-time consultant, just a few hours a month.
It is now two years since the takeover by Dignity, which has retained most of the staff which Bev and I employed. Dignity leases the premises from me in Tower Road, which I still own.
It also has premises in Forehill, trading as Ely Funeral Service.
Since January 2013, both Bev and I have been busy. I have various properties in Ely which are rented out, Bev is now a qualified hypnotherapist and starting a new venture, which was featured in the Ely Standard a few weeks ago.
My eyesight has deteriorated somewhat with Glaucoma. So if you see me around, please speak as I often don’t see you.
- 1 Petition launched to save village pub
- 2 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 3 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 4 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 5 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 6 Unearthed treasures to be displayed outside British Museum for first time
- 7 'Our dog was our motivation’ - couple behind organic dog treats business
- 8 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 9 Izzy, 16, bids to kickstart female football revolution with new team
- 10 Disciplinary action against anti-Pride pastor ‘never, ever about his religion’