I Don't Want To Watch Mums Breast Feeding in Public
SO Isabel Thomas wants to encourage shopkeepers and cafe owners to permit breast feeding on their premises does she? Yes it s true that breast feeding is a perfectly natural process, but so is making love and evacuating one s bowel, but I don t want to wa
SO Isabel Thomas wants to encourage shopkeepers and cafe owners to permit breast feeding on their premises does she?
Yes it's true that breast feeding is a perfectly natural process, but so is making love and evacuating one's bowel, but I don't want to watch anyone doing that either, whilst attempting to have a quiet cup of coffee, or doing my shopping.
Which brings me to another point. I had three children (breast fed in private, at home) who, when they were screaming, or crying, in a public place, were taken outside so as not to disturb other people.
Now having a coffee in a cafe is a nightmare. Little George and Henry are dashing around all over the place while mum sits oblivious. Who will get the blame when a scalding cup of coffee gets spilt over him? Anyone but the parent. I bet anything the poor proprietor gets sued.
You may also want to watch:
We all think OUR children are the most wonderful thing in the world, but that shouldn't stop one from having a bit of respect for other people, and indeed, for oneself!!
- 1 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 2 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 3 Dispersal order to tackle aggressive begging, street drinking and thefts
- 4 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
- 5 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 6 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 7 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 8 Boat club president inspires students days after race
- 9 Freemasons make cash donation to support hospital cancer patients
- 10 Open-air museum due to reopen as lockdown eases