I Don't Want To Watch Mums Breast Feeding in Public
SO Isabel Thomas wants to encourage shopkeepers and cafe owners to permit breast feeding on their premises does she? Yes it s true that breast feeding is a perfectly natural process, but so is making love and evacuating one s bowel, but I don t want to wa
SO Isabel Thomas wants to encourage shopkeepers and cafe owners to permit breast feeding on their premises does she?
Yes it's true that breast feeding is a perfectly natural process, but so is making love and evacuating one's bowel, but I don't want to watch anyone doing that either, whilst attempting to have a quiet cup of coffee, or doing my shopping.
Which brings me to another point. I had three children (breast fed in private, at home) who, when they were screaming, or crying, in a public place, were taken outside so as not to disturb other people.
Now having a coffee in a cafe is a nightmare. Little George and Henry are dashing around all over the place while mum sits oblivious. Who will get the blame when a scalding cup of coffee gets spilt over him? Anyone but the parent. I bet anything the poor proprietor gets sued.
We all think OUR children are the most wonderful thing in the world, but that shouldn't stop one from having a bit of respect for other people, and indeed, for oneself!!
- 1 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 2 Petition launched to save village pub
- 3 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 4 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 5 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 6 Unearthed treasures to be displayed outside British Museum for first time
- 7 Izzy, 16, bids to kickstart female football revolution with new team
- 8 'Our dog was our motivation’ - couple behind organic dog treats business
- 9 Gay tweet pastor claims 'constructive dismissal' as school caretaker
- 10 Woman summonsed in connection with crash that killed five-month-old Louis Thorold