I Don't Want To Watch Mums Breast Feeding in Public
SO Isabel Thomas wants to encourage shopkeepers and cafe owners to permit breast feeding on their premises does she? Yes it s true that breast feeding is a perfectly natural process, but so is making love and evacuating one s bowel, but I don t want to wa
SO Isabel Thomas wants to encourage shopkeepers and cafe owners to permit breast feeding on their premises does she?
Yes it's true that breast feeding is a perfectly natural process, but so is making love and evacuating one's bowel, but I don't want to watch anyone doing that either, whilst attempting to have a quiet cup of coffee, or doing my shopping.
Which brings me to another point. I had three children (breast fed in private, at home) who, when they were screaming, or crying, in a public place, were taken outside so as not to disturb other people.
Now having a coffee in a cafe is a nightmare. Little George and Henry are dashing around all over the place while mum sits oblivious. Who will get the blame when a scalding cup of coffee gets spilt over him? Anyone but the parent. I bet anything the poor proprietor gets sued.
You may also want to watch:
We all think OUR children are the most wonderful thing in the world, but that shouldn't stop one from having a bit of respect for other people, and indeed, for oneself!!
- 1 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 2 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 3 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 4 Christmas lights switch-on event cancelled over 'Covid uncertainty'
- 5 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 6 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 7 Boris offers MP Lucy Frazer new role in reshuffle
- 8 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 9 Perfect end for captain Malvin after regional final glory
- 10 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled