I commend the youngsters helping with search for missing teenage boy in Little Downham
I write to say a big well done to the youngsters who I witnessed on March 16 searching Little Downham for the missing teenage boy (as reported on Page 5 of last week’s newspaper).
So many people are too quick to judge the young people today and to see these youngsters with their torches walking the streets of Little Downham on a dark Sunday evening helping with the search is totally commendable.
The parents of these young people should be immensely proud of their offspring as I was and they don’t even belong to me.
Well done to you all.
The youth of today aren’t all bad.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 2 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 3 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 4 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 5 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 6 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 7 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 8 College and sixth form's 'gold' rating for 'outstanding' mental health provision
- 9 Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house
- 10 Our guide to The Library Presents' spring outdoor events series