I commend the youngsters helping with search for missing teenage boy in Little Downham
I write to say a big well done to the youngsters who I witnessed on March 16 searching Little Downham for the missing teenage boy (as reported on Page 5 of last week’s newspaper).
So many people are too quick to judge the young people today and to see these youngsters with their torches walking the streets of Little Downham on a dark Sunday evening helping with the search is totally commendable.
The parents of these young people should be immensely proud of their offspring as I was and they don’t even belong to me.
Well done to you all.
The youth of today aren’t all bad.
- 1 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 2 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 3 A10 dualling facing new challenges
- 4 Christmas at Wimpole illuminated trail sparks into life as countdown begins
- 5 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 6 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 7 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 8 Rough sleeping injunctions are ‘positive’ say council
- 9 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 10 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives