I commend the youngsters helping with search for missing teenage boy in Little Downham
I write to say a big well done to the youngsters who I witnessed on March 16 searching Little Downham for the missing teenage boy (as reported on Page 5 of last week’s newspaper).
So many people are too quick to judge the young people today and to see these youngsters with their torches walking the streets of Little Downham on a dark Sunday evening helping with the search is totally commendable.
The parents of these young people should be immensely proud of their offspring as I was and they don’t even belong to me.
Well done to you all.
The youth of today aren’t all bad.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 Policing stepped up to tackle criminal damage and anti-social behaviour
- 5 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 6 Man named following fatal collision
- 7 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 8 Councillor Bill, 75, says Covid-19 jab was 'perfect'
- 9 Skipper eyes plans to go one better for village cricketers
- 10 Green light for off-licence despite objections