I commend the youngsters helping with search for missing teenage boy in Little Downham
I write to say a big well done to the youngsters who I witnessed on March 16 searching Little Downham for the missing teenage boy (as reported on Page 5 of last week’s newspaper).
So many people are too quick to judge the young people today and to see these youngsters with their torches walking the streets of Little Downham on a dark Sunday evening helping with the search is totally commendable.
The parents of these young people should be immensely proud of their offspring as I was and they don’t even belong to me.
Well done to you all.
The youth of today aren’t all bad.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 2 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 3 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 4 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 5 Fire crews called to stables building blaze
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 8 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 9 Handcuffed duo prepare to make London Marathon history
- 10 'Savage' attack left man without spleen