Hope to see you all on Saturday at the Etheldreda Fair, in Ely
THE Etheldreda Fair returns to Palace Green on Saturday from 10am-5pm.
A hand-picked selection of more than 40 stalls including crafts, plants, gift and charity stalls will be tempting buyers. Test your aim on the traditional coconut shy or try your luck on the tombola or raffle.
Then sit and enjoy the refreshments: morning coffee, bacon rolls, afternoon tea, delicious cakes, Pimms, Champagne and strawberries.
Please come along and support the cathedral choir families with their fund-raising. All proceeds from the choir stalls and refreshments will go to the choir tour fund.
For further details please contact me on 01353 667477 or e-mail email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 3 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 4 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity
- 5 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 6 Fight with weapons outside gym leaves two people seriously injured
- 7 Letter: Why not use Ely Cathedral as a vaccination centre?
- 8 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 9 Keep a birds-eye view on resident Peregrine falcons by watching webcam
- 10 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'