Hope to see you all on Saturday at the Etheldreda Fair, in Ely
THE Etheldreda Fair returns to Palace Green on Saturday from 10am-5pm.
A hand-picked selection of more than 40 stalls including crafts, plants, gift and charity stalls will be tempting buyers. Test your aim on the traditional coconut shy or try your luck on the tombola or raffle.
Then sit and enjoy the refreshments: morning coffee, bacon rolls, afternoon tea, delicious cakes, Pimms, Champagne and strawberries.
Please come along and support the cathedral choir families with their fund-raising. All proceeds from the choir stalls and refreshments will go to the choir tour fund.
For further details please contact me on 01353 667477 or e-mail email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 2 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 3 Fire crews called to stables building blaze
- 4 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 5 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 8 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 9 Handcuffed duo prepare to make London Marathon history
- 10 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside