Hope to see you all on Saturday at the Etheldreda Fair, in Ely
THE Etheldreda Fair returns to Palace Green on Saturday from 10am-5pm.
A hand-picked selection of more than 40 stalls including crafts, plants, gift and charity stalls will be tempting buyers. Test your aim on the traditional coconut shy or try your luck on the tombola or raffle.
Then sit and enjoy the refreshments: morning coffee, bacon rolls, afternoon tea, delicious cakes, Pimms, Champagne and strawberries.
Please come along and support the cathedral choir families with their fund-raising. All proceeds from the choir stalls and refreshments will go to the choir tour fund.
For further details please contact me on 01353 667477 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 2 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 3 Christmas at Wimpole illuminated trail sparks into life as countdown begins
- 4 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 5 A10 dualling facing new challenges
- 6 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 7 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 8 Rough sleeping injunctions are ‘positive’ say council
- 9 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives
- 10 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series