Hope to see you all on Saturday at the Etheldreda Fair, in Ely
THE Etheldreda Fair returns to Palace Green on Saturday from 10am-5pm.
A hand-picked selection of more than 40 stalls including crafts, plants, gift and charity stalls will be tempting buyers. Test your aim on the traditional coconut shy or try your luck on the tombola or raffle.
Then sit and enjoy the refreshments: morning coffee, bacon rolls, afternoon tea, delicious cakes, Pimms, Champagne and strawberries.
Please come along and support the cathedral choir families with their fund-raising. All proceeds from the choir stalls and refreshments will go to the choir tour fund.
For further details please contact me on 01353 667477 or e-mail email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Lib Dems score notable successes in East Cambridgeshire
- 2 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 3 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 4 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 5 Everything you need to know about Mad Hatters eco festival
- 6 Second World War and SAS hero remembered with new street signs
- 7 Election 2021: Counting gets under way in East Cambridgeshire
- 8 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 9 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 10 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack