Heartbeat Group Do A Great Job For Papworth Hospital
ON behalf of the staff and patients at Papworth Hospital, I would like to thank Eddie, Patricia and Yvonne Canham of Ely for the gifts worth £3,000 for the benefit of the Medical Equipment Fund. The funds will be used to purchase wheelchairs which are des
ON behalf of the staff and patients at Papworth Hospital, I would like to thank Eddie, Patricia and Yvonne Canham of Ely for the gifts worth £3,000 for the benefit of the Medical Equipment Fund.
The funds will be used to purchase wheelchairs which are desperately needed in the hospital. The ward sisters are delighted to know that they have 21 wheelchairs on the way. They have told us that there are not enough to go around and valuable nursing time is wasted while they look around for one when they need it.
We extend our thanks to all the Canhams' friends who helped to raise such a fantastic amount of money for us again this year. We greatly appreciate all that the Heartbeat group do for us.
Papworth Hospital Charity
- 1 Taxi firm introduce ‘hangover recovery kits’ during Christmas party season
- 2 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 3 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 4 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 5 Council's plea to protect East Cambs from Covid-19 this Christmas
- 6 'She will be sorely missed' - Rev Teresa retires
- 7 Busy road near RAF Lakenheath reopens after five-vehicle crash
- 8 New-look girls' team bolstered on and off the pitch
- 9 Air cadet Rory given fitting farewell after loyal service
- 10 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives