Heartbeat Group Do A Great Job For Papworth Hospital
ON behalf of the staff and patients at Papworth Hospital, I would like to thank Eddie, Patricia and Yvonne Canham of Ely for the gifts worth £3,000 for the benefit of the Medical Equipment Fund. The funds will be used to purchase wheelchairs which are des
ON behalf of the staff and patients at Papworth Hospital, I would like to thank Eddie, Patricia and Yvonne Canham of Ely for the gifts worth £3,000 for the benefit of the Medical Equipment Fund.
The funds will be used to purchase wheelchairs which are desperately needed in the hospital. The ward sisters are delighted to know that they have 21 wheelchairs on the way. They have told us that there are not enough to go around and valuable nursing time is wasted while they look around for one when they need it.
We extend our thanks to all the Canhams' friends who helped to raise such a fantastic amount of money for us again this year. We greatly appreciate all that the Heartbeat group do for us.
You may also want to watch:
Papworth Hospital Charity
- 1 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 2 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 3 Dispersal order to tackle aggressive begging, street drinking and thefts
- 4 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
- 5 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 6 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 7 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 8 Boat club president inspires students days after race
- 9 Freemasons make cash donation to support hospital cancer patients
- 10 Photos of the Week: Views along the river and sun-kissed skylines