WELL what can I say, Ely Cathedral has allowed these cranks (Healing Rooms) to perform in one of their buildings, and they are based in America – now I think that says it all! I have just read about this, so I went to see the queues that were queuing up
WELL what can I say, Ely Cathedral has allowed these cranks (Healing Rooms) to perform in one of their buildings, and they are based in America - now I think that says it all!
I have just read about this, so I went to see the queues that were queuing up to be 'healed'.
There were none, but I also had to go to our health centre and that was full.
Why are these people at the Ely Cathedral Centre, and not getting healed by the laying-of-hands on them, or maybe the pills taste better.
You may also want to watch:
What next? Will Addenbrooke's Hospital close and all the surgeons and nurses be made redundant? I think not.
Have the people at Ely Cathedral really lost their marbles? This is 2006AD, not 34AD. We are educated now and we read the history books that put paid to myths and hand-me down stories.
- 1 BBC camera crews hosted by Ely Business Park during Boat Race
- 2 Wildlife-loving boy, 9, saves six abandoned ducklings
- 3 Sheep saved after taking short-cut on busy rail line
- 4 Lorry driver jailed for causing fatal A505 crash
- 5 More anti-Semitic graffiti appears in Ely
- 6 Bodybuilding world champion raises £540 ahead of charity beauty pageant
- 7 'We plotted our downfall' admits boss after five-goal cup thriller
- 8 Artist's poignant painting in memory of HRH Prince Philip
- 9 Charity chief executive raises £646 by running 252 miles in 71 days
- 10 ‘The Duke of Edinburgh’s security team wouldn’t let him ride our tandem...’
I asked people around town what they thought and I got a lot of funny answers. I am sure that someone laying their hands on me will not cure my sight, so please, whoever is behind this, stop playing God, put your labours into doing something better like going to the countries that are starving and help them to overcome famine.
Ely Road, Little Downham