WELL what can I say, Ely Cathedral has allowed these cranks (Healing Rooms) to perform in one of their buildings, and they are based in America – now I think that says it all! I have just read about this, so I went to see the queues that were queuing up
WELL what can I say, Ely Cathedral has allowed these cranks (Healing Rooms) to perform in one of their buildings, and they are based in America - now I think that says it all!
I have just read about this, so I went to see the queues that were queuing up to be 'healed'.
There were none, but I also had to go to our health centre and that was full.
Why are these people at the Ely Cathedral Centre, and not getting healed by the laying-of-hands on them, or maybe the pills taste better.
You may also want to watch:
What next? Will Addenbrooke's Hospital close and all the surgeons and nurses be made redundant? I think not.
Have the people at Ely Cathedral really lost their marbles? This is 2006AD, not 34AD. We are educated now and we read the history books that put paid to myths and hand-me down stories.
- 1 A10 speed limit reduced at Waterbeach after death of baby Louis Thorold
- 2 Not breaking news: Vicar has lucky escape, station closes and hotel sold
- 3 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in East Cambs and Fenland
- 5 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 6 Man jailed for abusive rampage against ex-partner
- 7 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 8 Updates after person hit by train near Cambridge
- 9 Mayor fumes over ‘amateur’ foster carers claim
- 10 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
I asked people around town what they thought and I got a lot of funny answers. I am sure that someone laying their hands on me will not cure my sight, so please, whoever is behind this, stop playing God, put your labours into doing something better like going to the countries that are starving and help them to overcome famine.
Ely Road, Little Downham