WELL what can I say, Ely Cathedral has allowed these cranks (Healing Rooms) to perform in one of their buildings, and they are based in America – now I think that says it all! I have just read about this, so I went to see the queues that were queuing up
WELL what can I say, Ely Cathedral has allowed these cranks (Healing Rooms) to perform in one of their buildings, and they are based in America - now I think that says it all!
I have just read about this, so I went to see the queues that were queuing up to be 'healed'.
There were none, but I also had to go to our health centre and that was full.
Why are these people at the Ely Cathedral Centre, and not getting healed by the laying-of-hands on them, or maybe the pills taste better.
What next? Will Addenbrooke's Hospital close and all the surgeons and nurses be made redundant? I think not.
Have the people at Ely Cathedral really lost their marbles? This is 2006AD, not 34AD. We are educated now and we read the history books that put paid to myths and hand-me down stories.
- 1 80 homes threaten access to ‘rural haven of rare beauty’
- 2 Woman wins right to build annexe to home
- 3 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 4 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 5 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 6 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives
- 7 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 8 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 9 'Farmgate' report leaks reveal concerns over Manor Farm tenancy
- 10 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
I asked people around town what they thought and I got a lot of funny answers. I am sure that someone laying their hands on me will not cure my sight, so please, whoever is behind this, stop playing God, put your labours into doing something better like going to the countries that are starving and help them to overcome famine.
Ely Road, Little Downham