Have an eggs-cellent Easter celebration with £150 of vouchers to spend at Co-op in Littleport
- Credit: Archant
Easter provides us with the first real opportunity since Christmas for a family gathering.
Three-fifths of people responding to an online poll said they would be spending time with their families from April 18-21.
Today’s Ely Standard is giving you the chance to make this Easter an even more memorable family occasion – by treating them to goodies galore from your local Central England Co-operative foodstore.
We’ve got £150 worth of vouchers up for grabs in our easy-to-enter competition to spend at the store in Wisbech Road, Littleport.
The shelves are full of traditional Easter fare like eggs, roast lamb, hot cross buns and simnel cake.
But, whatever’s on your shopping list, you’ll find great offers on a wide variety of meat and vegetables, desserts, wines and soft drinks.
For a true taste of luxury why not choose from the Truly Irresistible range – it even includes Easter eggs!
- 1 80 homes threaten access to ‘rural haven of rare beauty’
- 2 Woman wins right to build annexe to home
- 3 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 4 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 5 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives
- 6 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 7 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 8 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 9 'Farmgate' report leaks reveal concerns over Manor Farm tenancy
- 10 Leslie 'faster, fitter, happier' after losing 10 stone in four months
Help your money to go further by using the special coupon in the March 20 edition of the Ely Standard and save £6 when you spend £40 on your next shop at the Littleport store.
To stand a chance of winning our great Easter prize, answer this question?
What date is Easter Sunday?
a) March 31
b) April 20
c) April 23
To enter, e-mail your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org - please also include your name, address and a daytime contact number.
The competition closes on Friday, March 28. The winner will be the first answer drawn at random from all the correct entries.
Archant competition rules apply.