Have an eggs-cellent Easter celebration with £150 of vouchers to spend at Co-op in Littleport
- Credit: Archant
Easter provides us with the first real opportunity since Christmas for a family gathering.
Three-fifths of people responding to an online poll said they would be spending time with their families from April 18-21.
Today’s Ely Standard is giving you the chance to make this Easter an even more memorable family occasion – by treating them to goodies galore from your local Central England Co-operative foodstore.
We’ve got £150 worth of vouchers up for grabs in our easy-to-enter competition to spend at the store in Wisbech Road, Littleport.
The shelves are full of traditional Easter fare like eggs, roast lamb, hot cross buns and simnel cake.
But, whatever’s on your shopping list, you’ll find great offers on a wide variety of meat and vegetables, desserts, wines and soft drinks.
For a true taste of luxury why not choose from the Truly Irresistible range – it even includes Easter eggs!
- 1 Car rolled in crash on A14
- 2 Councillor quits as voters get set for two Ely by-elections
- 3 Smoke plume in village near Cambridge thought to be car fire
- 4 Caravan site wants 10 new lodges to cope with demand
- 5 Warwick Davis and daughter Annabelle cut the ribbon at special opening
- 6 Have your say on proposed commercial development in Ely
- 7 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
- 8 MP officially begins new era for major UK supplier
- 9 Insurers to pay for £725,000 house replacement
- 10 Threat to cancel or 'indefinitely pause' £450m Ely rail upgrade
Help your money to go further by using the special coupon in the March 20 edition of the Ely Standard and save £6 when you spend £40 on your next shop at the Littleport store.
To stand a chance of winning our great Easter prize, answer this question?
What date is Easter Sunday?
a) March 31
b) April 20
c) April 23
To enter, e-mail your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org - please also include your name, address and a daytime contact number.
The competition closes on Friday, March 28. The winner will be the first answer drawn at random from all the correct entries.
Archant competition rules apply.