Giving a child the gift of care
IMAGINE receiving an hour of respite for a life-limited child as a Gift of Care this Christmas With seasonal festivities creeping ever closer, some of you may be thinking I want a local charity to benefit from my Christmas lights display . You may prefer
IMAGINE receiving an hour of respite for a life-limited child as a Gift of Care this Christmas
With seasonal festivities creeping ever closer, some of you may be thinking 'I want a local charity to benefit from my Christmas lights display'. You may prefer friends to make a donation to charity instead of buying you a Christmas card or a gift you don't really need.
East Anglia's Children's Hospices can help.
We invite anyone putting up festive lights this year to consider making a collection in aid of their local children's hospice. We supply eye-catching 'weatherproof' posters (including a letter of authority) for displaying in either their window or outside in the garden. We would also be delighted to provide stocks of literature and a collecting box.
EACH can provide you with full colour leaflets and personalised forms for sending to friends and colleagues asking for small donations in place of an expensive card or gift. They will in turn receive a special card thanking them for their generosity.
The three children's' hospices run by EACH are at Ipswich, Quidenham in Norfolk and Milton near Cambridge. They give much-needed care and support to life-limited children and their families. Such care doesn't come cheap, during 2006/067 it will cost around £4million and only 10 per cent of this has been funded by Government. Our hospice services help to make the most of the precious time available for each child to reach their full potential.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
- 3 Village toasts Queen's Platinum Jubilee with a memorable touch
- 4 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
- 5 'Gas engineer' reportedly stole two phones and a purse in Haddenham
- 6 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
- 7 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 8 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 9 Village café battles Covid-19 delays to raise over £1,700
- 10 Coach shocked as girls football idea goes from strength to strength
EACH Fundraising Support Co-ordinator
INFO: Contact EACH on 01953 715559 or email: email@example.com to request a pack.
Christmas Gift of Care