Giving a child the gift of care
IMAGINE receiving an hour of respite for a life-limited child as a Gift of Care this Christmas With seasonal festivities creeping ever closer, some of you may be thinking I want a local charity to benefit from my Christmas lights display . You may prefer
IMAGINE receiving an hour of respite for a life-limited child as a Gift of Care this Christmas
With seasonal festivities creeping ever closer, some of you may be thinking 'I want a local charity to benefit from my Christmas lights display'. You may prefer friends to make a donation to charity instead of buying you a Christmas card or a gift you don't really need.
East Anglia's Children's Hospices can help.
We invite anyone putting up festive lights this year to consider making a collection in aid of their local children's hospice. We supply eye-catching 'weatherproof' posters (including a letter of authority) for displaying in either their window or outside in the garden. We would also be delighted to provide stocks of literature and a collecting box.
You may also want to watch:
EACH can provide you with full colour leaflets and personalised forms for sending to friends and colleagues asking for small donations in place of an expensive card or gift. They will in turn receive a special card thanking them for their generosity.
The three children's' hospices run by EACH are at Ipswich, Quidenham in Norfolk and Milton near Cambridge. They give much-needed care and support to life-limited children and their families. Such care doesn't come cheap, during 2006/067 it will cost around £4million and only 10 per cent of this has been funded by Government. Our hospice services help to make the most of the precious time available for each child to reach their full potential.
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 3 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 4 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 5 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 6 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 7 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 8 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 9 Superb acting, singing and dancing at KD Theatre musical
- 10 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
EACH Fundraising Support Co-ordinator
INFO: Contact EACH on 01953 715559 or email: email@example.com to request a pack.
Christmas Gift of Care