Gallery: Ely Standard 2009 Pet of the Year: Vote for your winner!
HERE are all the entries for the Ely Standard 2009 Pet of the Year competition, which has been sponsored by Alan s Ark in Soham. The owner of the winning pet will receive �50-worth of vouchers to spend at Alan s ark and a framed photograph of their pet ta
HERE are all the entries for the Ely Standard 2009 Pet of the Year competition, which has been sponsored by Alan's Ark in Soham. The owner of the winning pet will receive �50-worth of vouchers to spend at Alan's ark and a framed photograph of their pet taken by our photographer Helen Drake.
WHO DO YOU WANT TO WIN
Decide which pet you want to win Pet of the year and follow the instructions below.
PHONE THE VOTELINE ON: 09013077276. You will then be asked to key in the number of the pet you want to win.
IE: if you want pet number 25 to win, call the voteline and then key in 025 when prompted to enter the number of the pet you want to win.
Calls cost 50p from all UK landlines, plus your operator's charge. Charges from mobile phones may vary. If you are not the person who pays the bill, then please ask permission before casting your vote. The Voteline will be open from 9am on Thursday, April 30 until 5pm on Monday, May 11. The winner will be announced online on Tuesday, May 12 and in the Ely Standard on Thursday, May 14.
- 1 Government clearance needed for £200,000 year role for Eileen
- 2 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 3 Neighbour and PCSO prevent £4,000 fraud
- 4 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 5 Busy road near RAF Lakenheath reopens after five-vehicle crash
- 6 Frying High! National honours for Ely at potato awards
- 7 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 8 Taxi firm introduce ‘hangover recovery kits’ during Christmas party season
- 9 Council's plea to protect East Cambs from Covid-19 this Christmas
- 10 Green bin collections suspended
Good luck and thank you to everyone who took the time to enter Pet of the Year and to Alan's Ark in Soham for sponsoring the competition.