I WRITE on behalf of a recently-formed group of independent free-thinkers whose aim is to examine our local history in-depth especially in light of what we believe are errors in various publications and on the web. In view of current discussions around to
I WRITE on behalf of a recently-formed group of independent free-thinkers whose aim is to examine our local history in-depth especially in light of what we believe are errors in various publications and on the web.
In view of current discussions around town, we have decided to start with the Soham Rail Explosion and the stories that have recently emerged. These include new reports of an official cover ups, conspiracy and sabotage to name but a few. While it seems doubtful that any of these occurred, we all need to keep an open mind and would be grateful for any information on the explosion. We will copy and return all such information treating as confidential any that the informant so wishes.
The hope is that new evidence will come to light and we can publish our findings for the general public. The working title at the moment is Rail Explosion Facts and Fiction?
You may also want to watch:
Co-ordinator, Fenland Disenters
- 1 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 2 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
- 3 Dispersal order to tackle aggressive begging, street drinking and thefts
- 4 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 5 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 6 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 7 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 8 Boat club president inspires students days after race
- 9 Freemasons make cash donation to support hospital cancer patients
- 10 Sheep saved after taking short-cut on busy rail line