LETTER: Perhaps fairies really have set up home in Haddenham
- Credit: Archant
Fairies set up home
In Merricks Lane, a footpath between the cemetery and Station Road in Haddenham, an unusual property has appeared.
It started when someone painted a hollow at the base of a tree to make it look like a door.
Over the weeks items have been added turning it into a fairy grotto.
By whom I know not, so perhaps fairies really have set up home in Haddenham.
You may also want to watch:
A fellow dog walker told me about it so I just had to have a look.
- 1 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 2 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 3 £330,000 fraudster burning evidence as police raid his home
- 4 'I think I hurt him bad mum' says Murder on the Doorstep killer
- 5 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 6 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 7 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 8 Stanley, 95, publishes first book to beat lockdown blues
- 9 Residents asked to share ideas on how improve cycling and walking in East Cambs town
- 10 Golf club's £8,850 donation for dementia singing charity All In Sound