LETTER: Perhaps fairies really have set up home in Haddenham
- Credit: Archant
Fairies set up home
In Merricks Lane, a footpath between the cemetery and Station Road in Haddenham, an unusual property has appeared.
It started when someone painted a hollow at the base of a tree to make it look like a door.
Over the weeks items have been added turning it into a fairy grotto.
By whom I know not, so perhaps fairies really have set up home in Haddenham.
You may also want to watch:
A fellow dog walker told me about it so I just had to have a look.
- 1 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 2 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 3 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 4 Man who died in road crash is named
- 5 ‘Beloved’ primary school headteacher leaving after 16 years in Soham
- 6 Woman to travel 100km in her wheelchair to fundraise for autism charity
- 7 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 8 Community pharmacy teams to offer free Covid-19 test kits
- 9 Volunteer group's Covid-closure after raising £70,000 in 30 years
- 10 Jail and criminal behaviour order for woman who spat at police officer