LETTER: Perhaps fairies really have set up home in Haddenham
- Credit: Archant
Fairies set up home
In Merricks Lane, a footpath between the cemetery and Station Road in Haddenham, an unusual property has appeared.
It started when someone painted a hollow at the base of a tree to make it look like a door.
Over the weeks items have been added turning it into a fairy grotto.
By whom I know not, so perhaps fairies really have set up home in Haddenham.
You may also want to watch:
A fellow dog walker told me about it so I just had to have a look.
- 1 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 Policing stepped up to tackle criminal damage and anti-social behaviour
- 5 Councillor Bill, 75, says Covid-19 jab was 'perfect'
- 6 Man named following fatal collision
- 7 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 8 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 9 Green light for off-licence despite objections
- 10 Skipper eyes plans to go one better for village cricketers