Eyesre just makes me cringe
I HAVE lived in Ely fr nearly three years after serving in the army fr 14 years and mstly living in Germany. I mved t Ely as I felt it was a lvely place. I cme frm Diss in Nrflk and it des serve my purpse and I am prud t live here and shw m
I HAVE lived in Ely fr nearly three years after serving in the army fr 14 years and mstly living in Germany.
I mved t Ely as I felt it was a lvely place. I cme frm Diss in Nrflk and it des serve my purpse and I am prud t live here and shw my visitrs arund.
I liked the visin fr Ely fr the future as I feel it has lts f ptential, thugh it need lts f cycle and running tracks fr us fitness freaks.
The sund f a leisure centre and cinema and industry in Angel Drve sunds prmising fr the future.
You may also want to watch:
But, that eyesre ppsite Csta, what a nightmare and a let dwn t the city, it makes me cringe every time I walk past it.
I d hpe Mereham is nt apprved and that peple cmmute int Ely nt ut.
- 1 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 2 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
- 3 Dispersal order to tackle aggressive begging, street drinking and thefts
- 4 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 5 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 6 Businesses reopen as lockdown restrictions ease
- 7 Boy George and Culture Club announce Audley End concert
- 8 Boat club president inspires students days after race
- 9 Freemasons make cash donation to support hospital cancer patients
- 10 Sheep saved after taking short-cut on busy rail line