Eyesre just makes me cringe
I HAVE lived in Ely fr nearly three years after serving in the army fr 14 years and mstly living in Germany. I mved t Ely as I felt it was a lvely place. I cme frm Diss in Nrflk and it des serve my purpse and I am prud t live here and shw m
I HAVE lived in Ely fr nearly three years after serving in the army fr 14 years and mstly living in Germany.
I mved t Ely as I felt it was a lvely place. I cme frm Diss in Nrflk and it des serve my purpse and I am prud t live here and shw my visitrs arund.
I liked the visin fr Ely fr the future as I feel it has lts f ptential, thugh it need lts f cycle and running tracks fr us fitness freaks.
The sund f a leisure centre and cinema and industry in Angel Drve sunds prmising fr the future.
But, that eyesre ppsite Csta, what a nightmare and a let dwn t the city, it makes me cringe every time I walk past it.
I d hpe Mereham is nt apprved and that peple cmmute int Ely nt ut.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 'Gas engineer' reportedly stole two phones and a purse in Haddenham
- 3 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
- 4 Village café battles Covid-19 delays to raise over £1,700
- 5 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 6 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 7 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
- 8 Village toasts Queen's Platinum Jubilee with a memorable touch
- 9 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
- 10 Corporal lines up world record 135km paddleboard trek for 'gleaming' Bobby