Things to do in Ely this October half-term: From dance events to vegan food fairs – there’s something for everyone at Ely Markets
- Credit: Supplied
Stuck for things to do this October half-term? Here is what’s coming up at Ely Markets this month.
If food is your thing, Ely Markets is holding its 'Vegan Fair' for the fourth year running on Saturday, October 19.
A spokesman said: "This popular events takes place on Ely High Street. This is always a really fun, vibrant event with a great family-friendly atmosphere.
"You don't have to be vegan to enjoy it - it's for anyone who's curious about trying bright and exciting new flavours!
"Come along and try some delicious food and discover more about the health and wellbeing benefits of following a vegan lifestyle. 9am-3pm."
You may also want to watch:
If dance is your thing, the 'Leap Into Dance' event will take place at Ely Markets on Wednesday, October 23.
The spokesman added: "This half-term Ely Markets is hosting a spectacular dance and circus event for all the family.
- 1 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 2 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 3 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 6 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 7 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 8 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 9 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 10 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
"There will be two performances of 'Moon' by the 2Faced Dance Company on Wednesday 23 October at 12 noon and 2.15pm in the Market Place.
"This is a free event, brought to the city by Babylon Arts and The Library Presents as part of their Leap into Dance Festival.
"Family market from 10am to 3pm, performances at 12 noon and 2.15pm."
For more information, visit: www.elymarkets.co.uk