Enter our Pet of the Year Competition
Enter your pet in our Ely Standard Pet of the Year Competition. See all the entries in the Ely Standard on March 1.
DO you have the perfect pet? Then why not enter him or her in the Ely Standard Pet of the Year competition. You could win pet food and other goodies and a framed photograph of the winning pet with its owner is also up for grabs.
How to Enter
Just send us a photograph of your pet and we will publish all the entries in the Ely Standard on Thursday, March 1. There will be a voting slip alongside the photographs to enable readers to vote for your favourite pet.
There are no restrictions on the type of pet you can enter, but please do not send multiple shots of the same pet and photographs must be of pets on their own and not with their owners, but you may enter more than one pet.
Email your pet photograph, with the name of the pet, your name and address and a daytime telephone number to: email@example.com or you can bring a photo into the Ely Standard at 38 Market Street, Ely, Cambs, CB7 4LS.
- 1 Taxi firm introduce ‘hangover recovery kits’ during Christmas party season
- 2 Government clearance needed for £200,000 year role for Eileen
- 3 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 4 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 5 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 6 Busy road near RAF Lakenheath reopens after five-vehicle crash
- 7 Neighbour and PCSO prevent £4,000 fraud
- 8 Council's plea to protect East Cambs from Covid-19 this Christmas
- 9 Frying High! National honours for Ely at potato awards
- 10 'She will be sorely missed' - Rev Teresa retires