Enter our Pet of the Year Competition
Enter your pet in our Ely Standard Pet of the Year Competition. See all the entries in the Ely Standard on March 1.
DO you have the perfect pet? Then why not enter him or her in the Ely Standard Pet of the Year competition. You could win pet food and other goodies and a framed photograph of the winning pet with its owner is also up for grabs.
How to Enter
Just send us a photograph of your pet and we will publish all the entries in the Ely Standard on Thursday, March 1. There will be a voting slip alongside the photographs to enable readers to vote for your favourite pet.
There are no restrictions on the type of pet you can enter, but please do not send multiple shots of the same pet and photographs must be of pets on their own and not with their owners, but you may enter more than one pet.
You may also want to watch:
Email your pet photograph, with the name of the pet, your name and address and a daytime telephone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can bring a photo into the Ely Standard at 38 Market Street, Ely, Cambs, CB7 4LS.
- 1 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 4 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 5 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 6 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 7 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 8 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 9 COLUMN: 'Expansion' the future for Ely rowing club
- 10 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments