Enter our Pet of the Year Competition
Enter your pet in our Ely Standard Pet of the Year Competition. See all the entries in the Ely Standard on March 1.
DO you have the perfect pet? Then why not enter him or her in the Ely Standard Pet of the Year competition. You could win pet food and other goodies and a framed photograph of the winning pet with its owner is also up for grabs.
How to Enter
Just send us a photograph of your pet and we will publish all the entries in the Ely Standard on Thursday, March 1. There will be a voting slip alongside the photographs to enable readers to vote for your favourite pet.
There are no restrictions on the type of pet you can enter, but please do not send multiple shots of the same pet and photographs must be of pets on their own and not with their owners, but you may enter more than one pet.
You may also want to watch:
Email your pet photograph, with the name of the pet, your name and address and a daytime telephone number to: email@example.com or you can bring a photo into the Ely Standard at 38 Market Street, Ely, Cambs, CB7 4LS.
- 1 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 5 Police increase patrols after reports of criminal damage and anti-social behaviour
- 6 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 7 Man named following fatal collision
- 8 Councillor shares 'perfect' vaccine experience to encourage others
- 9 Skipper eyes plans to go one better for village cricketers
- 10 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week