English Heritage members can tour Denny Abbey as part of special study day
- Credit: Archant
The Farmland Museum is offering a special study day for English Heritage members on March 29.
Members will be given a tour of Denny Abbey to learn about the different religious orders that lived at the Abbey over a period of 400 years.
In the afternoon local historian and archaeologist Michelle Bullivant will give a fascinating talk about the people who lived and farmed at Denny, and the surrounding area, after Henry VIII closed the Abbey.
Ticket price is £30 per person and includes a buffet lunch and afternoon tea.
For more information visit www.farmlandmuseum.org.uk
You may also want to watch:
To book contact English Heritage’s customer services team on 0870 333 1183 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Tributes paid to school matron who died from Covid-19
- 2 Health scare inspired slimmer’s incredible 10 stone weight loss
- 3 Student defies challenges of pandemic to achieve first class degree
- 4 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 5 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 6 Alcohol shoplifter threatened security staff with large blade
- 7 Policing stepped up to tackle criminal damage and anti-social behaviour
- 8 London man jailed for running drugs line between Cambs and capital
- 9 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 10 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby