English Heritage members can tour Denny Abbey as part of special study day
- Credit: Archant
The Farmland Museum is offering a special study day for English Heritage members on March 29.
Members will be given a tour of Denny Abbey to learn about the different religious orders that lived at the Abbey over a period of 400 years.
In the afternoon local historian and archaeologist Michelle Bullivant will give a fascinating talk about the people who lived and farmed at Denny, and the surrounding area, after Henry VIII closed the Abbey.
Ticket price is £30 per person and includes a buffet lunch and afternoon tea.
For more information visit www.farmlandmuseum.org.uk
You may also want to watch:
To book contact English Heritage’s customer services team on 0870 333 1183 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 2 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 3 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 4 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 5 Ely Museum team member retires after 16 years' service
- 6 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 7 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 8 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 9 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
- 10 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested