English Heritage members can tour Denny Abbey as part of special study day
- Credit: Archant
The Farmland Museum is offering a special study day for English Heritage members on March 29.
Members will be given a tour of Denny Abbey to learn about the different religious orders that lived at the Abbey over a period of 400 years.
In the afternoon local historian and archaeologist Michelle Bullivant will give a fascinating talk about the people who lived and farmed at Denny, and the surrounding area, after Henry VIII closed the Abbey.
Ticket price is £30 per person and includes a buffet lunch and afternoon tea.
For more information visit www.farmlandmuseum.org.uk
To book contact English Heritage’s customer services team on 0870 333 1183 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 2 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 3 A10 dualling facing new challenges
- 4 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 5 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 6 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 7 New cycling and walking routes strategy approved by council
- 8 Princess Eugenie comes to town in bid to tackle modern slavery
- 9 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 10 Christmas at Wimpole illuminated trail sparks into life as countdown begins