English Heritage members can tour Denny Abbey as part of special study day
- Credit: Archant
The Farmland Museum is offering a special study day for English Heritage members on March 29.
Members will be given a tour of Denny Abbey to learn about the different religious orders that lived at the Abbey over a period of 400 years.
In the afternoon local historian and archaeologist Michelle Bullivant will give a fascinating talk about the people who lived and farmed at Denny, and the surrounding area, after Henry VIII closed the Abbey.
Ticket price is £30 per person and includes a buffet lunch and afternoon tea.
For more information visit www.farmlandmuseum.org.uk
You may also want to watch:
To book contact English Heritage’s customer services team on 0870 333 1183 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
- 2 Outcry over new road which will pass through woodland
- 3 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 4 Tyler Goodjohn ready to enter lion's den in world title bid
- 5 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 6 Letters: How could we afford 120 police officers for boat race?
- 7 Motorcycle firm gearing up to show off lockdown project
- 8 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 9 Offensive graffiti: ‘Hate crimes have no place in Cambridgeshire’
- 10 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown