Why you should enter our Employer of the Year Award for this year’s 2019 East Cambs Business Awards – plus some expert tips
- Credit: Archant
Our East Cambridgeshire Business Awards judges are on the look out for some of our region’s best employers.
The Employer of the Year Award is for businesses which demonstrate strong commitment to their staff. After all, your staff is the most important asset of any business.
To enter this award - sponsored by Thorlabs Ltd - you must provide our judges will a general outline of your business and tell us about your staffing numbers and types of roles they do.
You need to let us know what your induction process is and what, if any, incentives or benefits you provide for your staff.
Explain how you and your business communicate with your staff and tell us how you measure performance and business influence.
You may also want to watch:
Last year, this top award was scooped by Life Fitness UK and they say that the annual ceremony has raised the profile of their business.
Leah McMullan of Life Fitness UK said: "The Ely Business Awards is a fantastic event to be part of, from the judging process to the awards night in Ely Cathedral's Lady Chapel.
- 1 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 2 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 3 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 4 Christmas lights switch-on event cancelled over 'Covid uncertainty'
- 5 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 6 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 7 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 8 Boris offers MP Lucy Frazer new role in reshuffle
- 9 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 10 Perfect end for captain Malvin after regional final glory
"Not only is it a great opportunity to showcase our business, we have been able to network with other local businesses, from the judges and sponsors to other awards winners.
"Winning Employer of the Year 2018 has raised the profile of Life Fitness UK within our local community.
"This adds to the notion of our business being an employer of choice and adds value to our talent acquisition strategy."
Download your online entry pack at: www.elybusinessawards.co.uk