Ely Swimming Pool Is No Paradise
I WISH to complain about the poor management and running of Paradise Swimming Pool. My wife and I have complained on numerous occasions about the poor cleanliness in the changing rooms, broken showers, broken lockers, broken doors in the changi
I WISH to complain about the poor management and running of Paradise Swimming Pool. My wife and I have complained on numerous occasions about the poor cleanliness in the changing rooms, broken showers, broken lockers, broken doors in the changing cubicles, missing straps on baby changing shelves, broken baby changing units and many more things. Yet nothing is ever done. We regularly use the pool, yet each time we return the same baby changing units are missing straps and are broken, the same lockers and changing room doors are broken, and the showers in the ladies changing room have not been working since before Christmas 2007.
The management at the pool are hardly ever available - often there is nobody manning the desk, resulting in huge queues.
We have been using the pool with our four children since 2001 and it has always been in this disgusting state.
The council needs to get something done as the overall responsibility is theirs.
You may also want to watch:
Dr J PACHEBAT
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 4 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 8 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 9 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k