Ely Swimming Pool Is No Paradise
I WISH to complain about the poor management and running of Paradise Swimming Pool. My wife and I have complained on numerous occasions about the poor cleanliness in the changing rooms, broken showers, broken lockers, broken doors in the changi
I WISH to complain about the poor management and running of Paradise Swimming Pool. My wife and I have complained on numerous occasions about the poor cleanliness in the changing rooms, broken showers, broken lockers, broken doors in the changing cubicles, missing straps on baby changing shelves, broken baby changing units and many more things. Yet nothing is ever done. We regularly use the pool, yet each time we return the same baby changing units are missing straps and are broken, the same lockers and changing room doors are broken, and the showers in the ladies changing room have not been working since before Christmas 2007.
The management at the pool are hardly ever available - often there is nobody manning the desk, resulting in huge queues.
We have been using the pool with our four children since 2001 and it has always been in this disgusting state.
The council needs to get something done as the overall responsibility is theirs.
Dr J PACHEBAT
- 1 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 2 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 3 Village barn struck by arsonists in 4am blaze
- 4 ‘It’s been very rewarding’ - Letizia amazed by support for La Strega
- 5 New bid for housing thwarted by Great Crested Newts
- 6 Littleport 'hit and run' on Victoria Street
- 7 Florist 'busier than ever' hoping to build from lockdown success
- 8 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 9 Axing BBC TV news from Cambridge 'a backward step' says MP
- 10 Pedestrian struck on Ely Road in Littleport