Ely Swimming Pool Is No Paradise
I WISH to complain about the poor management and running of Paradise Swimming Pool. My wife and I have complained on numerous occasions about the poor cleanliness in the changing rooms, broken showers, broken lockers, broken doors in the changi
I WISH to complain about the poor management and running of Paradise Swimming Pool. My wife and I have complained on numerous occasions about the poor cleanliness in the changing rooms, broken showers, broken lockers, broken doors in the changing cubicles, missing straps on baby changing shelves, broken baby changing units and many more things. Yet nothing is ever done. We regularly use the pool, yet each time we return the same baby changing units are missing straps and are broken, the same lockers and changing room doors are broken, and the showers in the ladies changing room have not been working since before Christmas 2007.
The management at the pool are hardly ever available - often there is nobody manning the desk, resulting in huge queues.
We have been using the pool with our four children since 2001 and it has always been in this disgusting state.
The council needs to get something done as the overall responsibility is theirs.
You may also want to watch:
Dr J PACHEBAT
- 1 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 2 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 3 Fire crews tackling woodland blaze carried pump and equipment 200 metres
- 4 Popular food delivery service Deliveroo launches in city this week
- 5 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 6 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 7 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 8 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 9 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
- 10 Photos of the Week: Views along the river and sun-kissed skylines