Ely Standard Wedding Fair This Weekend
THE inaugural Ely Standard Wedding Fair takes place at The Maltings in Ely this weekend and it is set to be an occasion to remember. Since the fair was first launched in early June, there has been an overwhelming response, with a vast range of stands from
THE inaugural Ely Standard Wedding Fair takes place at The Maltings in Ely this weekend and it is set to be an occasion to remember.
Since the fair was first launched in early June, there has been an overwhelming response, with a vast range of stands from cake design and wedding dresses through to cars and reception music due to be on show.
The event starts at 11am this Sunday and ends at 4pm giving brides, grooms, mothers, fathers, best men and bridesmaids ample opportunity to make their special day perfect by choosing from some of the best wedding services in the region.
The fair will provide everything the happy couple will need on the day and will be headlined from 2.30pm with a special fashion show courtesy of Heart Brides, where brides in waiting will be able to see a range of the latest dresses modelled on the catwalk.
You may also want to watch:
Heart Brides, one of the largest independent wedding dress retailers in the region, will also be offering a plentiful array of the latest styles of wedding and bridesmaids dresses with more than 200 colours to select from.
As well as all the latest dress designs to choose from, Heart Brides will also be offering a special discount rail featuring 2009 style wedding dresses all at half the ticket price.
- 1 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 2 Care home still 'requires improvement'
- 3 Bronze pig found at bottom of garden could be worth £10,000
- 4 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 5 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 6 Flooding highlights outline of English Civil War fort as rain fills moat
- 7 Friendship and dating agency gets £114,000 funding boost
- 8 Campaigning for those excluded from government Covid support
- 9 Jonathan Van Tam’s mum gets Covid-19 vaccination at Cambs clinic
- 10 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
So, if you're on the look out for that special dress and want a reliable, stress-free and enjoyable service then make sure to head over to the Heart Brides stand this Sunday.
Admission to the fair itself is free and plenty of free parking is located in the Maltings car park mere minutes away.
The event will be held in the relaxed and modern setting of the recently refurbished Maltings, and will provide a comfortable and enjoyable setting for those hoping to make the best of the day.
If you are planning a wedding in the near future and want to make sure your big day is a truly unforgettable one, head down to the Ely Standard Wedding Fair on July 12 and make your dreams come true.