Ely Standard Wedding Fair This Weekend
THE inaugural Ely Standard Wedding Fair takes place at The Maltings in Ely this weekend and it is set to be an occasion to remember. Since the fair was first launched in early June, there has been an overwhelming response, with a vast range of stands from
THE inaugural Ely Standard Wedding Fair takes place at The Maltings in Ely this weekend and it is set to be an occasion to remember.
Since the fair was first launched in early June, there has been an overwhelming response, with a vast range of stands from cake design and wedding dresses through to cars and reception music due to be on show.
The event starts at 11am this Sunday and ends at 4pm giving brides, grooms, mothers, fathers, best men and bridesmaids ample opportunity to make their special day perfect by choosing from some of the best wedding services in the region.
The fair will provide everything the happy couple will need on the day and will be headlined from 2.30pm with a special fashion show courtesy of Heart Brides, where brides in waiting will be able to see a range of the latest dresses modelled on the catwalk.
You may also want to watch:
Heart Brides, one of the largest independent wedding dress retailers in the region, will also be offering a plentiful array of the latest styles of wedding and bridesmaids dresses with more than 200 colours to select from.
As well as all the latest dress designs to choose from, Heart Brides will also be offering a special discount rail featuring 2009 style wedding dresses all at half the ticket price.
- 1 Shoppers rush to help man injured after falling in High Street
- 2 ‘We are still struggling to cope’: Pet rescuers face ‘horrific situation’
- 3 Residents 'horrified' by Swastika graffiti in grounds of Ely Cathedral
- 4 Lockdown easing - 10 pubs and restaurants say welcome back
- 5 Police swoop on Chatteris housing estate following machete threat
- 6 Man remains in custody after 'firearm and threat to kill' arrest
- 7 Littleport marks Royal British Legion centenary year with moving ceremony
- 8 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 9 Family traumatised as their beloved Waffle shot in the face
- 10 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
So, if you're on the look out for that special dress and want a reliable, stress-free and enjoyable service then make sure to head over to the Heart Brides stand this Sunday.
Admission to the fair itself is free and plenty of free parking is located in the Maltings car park mere minutes away.
The event will be held in the relaxed and modern setting of the recently refurbished Maltings, and will provide a comfortable and enjoyable setting for those hoping to make the best of the day.
If you are planning a wedding in the near future and want to make sure your big day is a truly unforgettable one, head down to the Ely Standard Wedding Fair on July 12 and make your dreams come true.