Ely Standard Baby of the Year
HOW TO VOTE Look at the photos and decide which baby or toddler you want to win the Baby of the Year competition and then fill in the voting coupon which you will find in this week s Ely Standard. Once you have chosen the baby or toddler you want to vot
HOW TO VOTE
Look at the photos and decide which baby or toddler you want to win the Baby of the Year competition and then fill in the voting coupon which you will find in this week's Ely Standard.
Once you have chosen the baby or toddler you want to vote for, you need to fill in the coupon.
We will only accept original copies of the voting coupons (no photocopies). Please do not send photocopies as these will be discarded and your vote will not count.
The voting will stay open until 5pm Friday, May 21.
ANNOUCEMENT OF WINNERS
- 1 Smoke plume in village near Cambridge thought to be car fire
- 2 Cambridgeshire man kicked and headbutted police officers
- 3 Have your say on proposed commercial development in Ely
- 4 Casualty treated for smoke inhalation following house fire
- 5 Threat to cancel or 'indefinitely pause' £450m Ely rail upgrade
- 6 Stansted Airport and Cambridge trains disrupted after tree falls on tracks
- 7 Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrive in Newmarket for Cambs County Day
- 8 Development plans submitted for next phase of Cambridge North
- 9 IN PICTURES: Wills and Kate visit Cambridgeshire's first County Day
- 10 Headteacher ‘extremely proud’ after school receives games mark award
Winners will be announced in the Ely Standard edition of May 27.
There are three categories: 0-9 Months; 10-18 Months and 19-36 Months. The winner of each category will win a �15 Shoe Tree voucher and the overall winner (baby/toddler with most votes) will win a framed family portrait.
Thank you to everyone who entered the 2010 Baby of The Year Competition, to Andrew Carruth from Ely Photo Factory for taking the photos and Hazel Morrison from the Shoe Tree for hosting the event.