Ely Standard Baby of the Year
HOW TO VOTE Look at the photos and decide which baby or toddler you want to win the Baby of the Year competition and then fill in the voting coupon which you will find in this week s Ely Standard. Once you have chosen the baby or toddler you want to vot
HOW TO VOTE
Look at the photos and decide which baby or toddler you want to win the Baby of the Year competition and then fill in the voting coupon which you will find in this week's Ely Standard.
Once you have chosen the baby or toddler you want to vote for, you need to fill in the coupon.
We will only accept original copies of the voting coupons (no photocopies). Please do not send photocopies as these will be discarded and your vote will not count.
You may also want to watch:
The voting will stay open until 5pm Friday, May 21.
ANNOUCEMENT OF WINNERS
- 1 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 2 Car hits A14 barrier near Newmarket
- 3 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 4 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 5 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 6 Retirement complex proposals encounter a sticky situation
- 7 Potamogeton Trichoides has the last word on £6.5m Mepal crematorium
- 8 Village’s community Co-op will open next month after New Year delays
- 9 Gin could be just the tonic needed for dilapidated farm buildings
- 10 Win vouchers to spend at supermarket
Winners will be announced in the Ely Standard edition of May 27.
There are three categories: 0-9 Months; 10-18 Months and 19-36 Months. The winner of each category will win a �15 Shoe Tree voucher and the overall winner (baby/toddler with most votes) will win a framed family portrait.
Thank you to everyone who entered the 2010 Baby of The Year Competition, to Andrew Carruth from Ely Photo Factory for taking the photos and Hazel Morrison from the Shoe Tree for hosting the event.