Ely Standard Baby of the Year
HOW TO VOTE Look at the photos and decide which baby or toddler you want to win the Baby of the Year competition and then fill in the voting coupon which you will find in this week s Ely Standard. Once you have chosen the baby or toddler you want to vot
HOW TO VOTE
Look at the photos and decide which baby or toddler you want to win the Baby of the Year competition and then fill in the voting coupon which you will find in this week's Ely Standard.
Once you have chosen the baby or toddler you want to vote for, you need to fill in the coupon.
We will only accept original copies of the voting coupons (no photocopies). Please do not send photocopies as these will be discarded and your vote will not count.
You may also want to watch:
The voting will stay open until 5pm Friday, May 21.
ANNOUCEMENT OF WINNERS
- 1 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 2 Tractor driver error may have caused freight derailment in the Fens
- 3 Top Cabinet post for NE Cambs MP Steve Barclay
- 4 County council orders review into £120m lending to This Land
- 5 Van driver in ‘life threatening condition’ after crash
- 6 446 catalytic converter thefts in just 8 months reported in Cambridgeshire
- 7 ‘Fantastic’ week at musical theatre workshop
- 8 Camp Beagle protest arrest on suspicion of ‘intimidation’
- 9 Police finally pull car from Fens river
- 10 Freed from custody, animal rights campaigner back at Camp Beagle
Winners will be announced in the Ely Standard edition of May 27.
There are three categories: 0-9 Months; 10-18 Months and 19-36 Months. The winner of each category will win a �15 Shoe Tree voucher and the overall winner (baby/toddler with most votes) will win a framed family portrait.
Thank you to everyone who entered the 2010 Baby of The Year Competition, to Andrew Carruth from Ely Photo Factory for taking the photos and Hazel Morrison from the Shoe Tree for hosting the event.