Ely Standard Baby of the Year
HOW TO VOTE Look at the photos and decide which baby or toddler you want to win the Baby of the Year competition and then fill in the voting coupon which you will find in this week s Ely Standard. Once you have chosen the baby or toddler you want to vot
HOW TO VOTE
Look at the photos and decide which baby or toddler you want to win the Baby of the Year competition and then fill in the voting coupon which you will find in this week's Ely Standard.
Once you have chosen the baby or toddler you want to vote for, you need to fill in the coupon.
We will only accept original copies of the voting coupons (no photocopies). Please do not send photocopies as these will be discarded and your vote will not count.
The voting will stay open until 5pm Friday, May 21.
ANNOUCEMENT OF WINNERS
- 1 Petition launched to save village pub
- 2 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 3 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 4 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 5 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 6 'Our dog was our motivation’ - couple behind organic dog treats business
- 7 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 8 Disciplinary action against anti-Pride pastor ‘never, ever about his religion’
- 9 Unearthed treasures to be displayed outside British Museum for first time
- 10 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
Winners will be announced in the Ely Standard edition of May 27.
There are three categories: 0-9 Months; 10-18 Months and 19-36 Months. The winner of each category will win a �15 Shoe Tree voucher and the overall winner (baby/toddler with most votes) will win a framed family portrait.
Thank you to everyone who entered the 2010 Baby of The Year Competition, to Andrew Carruth from Ely Photo Factory for taking the photos and Hazel Morrison from the Shoe Tree for hosting the event.