LETTER TO THE EDITOR: ‘Ely is a lovely place in which to live but it’s a pity that we still have our share of scum around the place’
- Credit: Archant
There is a very industrious gentleman in St John’s Road, Ely who provides many customers with fresh vegetables and eggs etc from a stall in his front garden.
All you do is leave the money for Gerry in a cash box he provides.
Now someone has stolen the cash box and I am not sure whether Gerry will continue.
Ely is a lovely place in which to live but it’s a pity that we still have our share of scum around the place.
- 1 Trainspotters catch Duchess of Sutherland whistling through Fens
- 2 Multiple emergency services at scene after B1098 crash
- 3 Firm announces acquisition of independent planning firm
- 4 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 5 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 6 Dental practice plan move to industrial park
- 7 Man taken to hospital with serious injuries after B1098 crash
- 8 Rudolph the red phone box reindeer arrives in village
- 9 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 10 A10 dualling facing new challenges