Ely Cathedral’s ‘Celebration of Business’ raised £1,200 for Ely Foodbank
- Credit: Archant
Generous donors at Ely Cathedral Business Group’s ‘Celebration of Business’ donated £1,200 to Ely Foodbank.
The cheque was presented by Mark Bonney, dean of Ely, and Coralie Green of the business group to Alan Williams and Cathy Wright from Ely Foodbank. Alan Williams has co-ordinated the development of the five foodbanks within the Ely Foodbank partnership.
The mission of the partnership is to make crisis food equally accessible to all in need within a 15-mile radius of Ely.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 4 Van driver in ‘life threatening condition’ after crash
- 5 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 6 Amazing escape for driver in A11 crash
- 7 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 8 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 9 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 10 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos