Eddie Holden writes so many letters to your newspaper that he should have his own column
DON’T worry about the proposed bypass, the relocation of Tesco or even the 500 or so houses at Highflyer Farm.
There is a more pressing issue that the residents of Ely need to consider - and that is the issue of giving Eddie Holden of Little Downham his own column in this paper each week.
In fact, he has an opinion on everything, so you may as well just make him editor.
Is he the only man in this area with an opinion? He has had more letters printed than anyone. It would be a shame not to give him his own page to have a good rant on.
Hopefully this letter will take preference over Mr Holden for once...
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Shoppers rush to help man injured after falling in High Street
- 2 ‘We are still struggling to cope’: Pet rescuers face ‘horrific situation’
- 3 Residents 'horrified' by Swastika graffiti in grounds of Ely Cathedral
- 4 Lockdown easing - 10 pubs and restaurants say welcome back
- 5 Police swoop on Chatteris housing estate following machete threat
- 6 Man remains in custody after 'firearm and threat to kill' arrest
- 7 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 8 Littleport marks Royal British Legion centenary year with moving ceremony
- 9 Family traumatised as their beloved Waffle shot in the face
- 10 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550