Eddie Holden writes so many letters to your newspaper that he should have his own column
DON’T worry about the proposed bypass, the relocation of Tesco or even the 500 or so houses at Highflyer Farm.
There is a more pressing issue that the residents of Ely need to consider - and that is the issue of giving Eddie Holden of Little Downham his own column in this paper each week.
In fact, he has an opinion on everything, so you may as well just make him editor.
Is he the only man in this area with an opinion? He has had more letters printed than anyone. It would be a shame not to give him his own page to have a good rant on.
Hopefully this letter will take preference over Mr Holden for once...
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 2 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 3 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 4 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 5 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland
- 6 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 7 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 8 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 9 Environment Agency seize 52 illegal fishing devices from region’s rivers
- 10 Care home still 'requires improvement'