Eddie Holden writes so many letters to your newspaper that he should have his own column
DON’T worry about the proposed bypass, the relocation of Tesco or even the 500 or so houses at Highflyer Farm.
There is a more pressing issue that the residents of Ely need to consider - and that is the issue of giving Eddie Holden of Little Downham his own column in this paper each week.
In fact, he has an opinion on everything, so you may as well just make him editor.
Is he the only man in this area with an opinion? He has had more letters printed than anyone. It would be a shame not to give him his own page to have a good rant on.
Hopefully this letter will take preference over Mr Holden for once...
- 1 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 2 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 3 Shoplifter who stole from store 10 times in five weeks handed CBO
- 4 Girl, 7, left heartbroken after beloved rabbits are stolen
- 5 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
- 6 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 7 Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
- 8 Motorcyclist caught ‘speeding over 100mph’ past police near Ely
- 9 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 10 Princess Anne visits Wisbech's new Citizens Advice Bureau on Cambs trip