Eddie Holden writes so many letters to your newspaper that he should have his own column
DON’T worry about the proposed bypass, the relocation of Tesco or even the 500 or so houses at Highflyer Farm.
There is a more pressing issue that the residents of Ely need to consider - and that is the issue of giving Eddie Holden of Little Downham his own column in this paper each week.
In fact, he has an opinion on everything, so you may as well just make him editor.
Is he the only man in this area with an opinion? He has had more letters printed than anyone. It would be a shame not to give him his own page to have a good rant on.
Hopefully this letter will take preference over Mr Holden for once...
- 1 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 2 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 3 Best Indian in CAMBRIDGESHIRE even though award says best in NORFOLK
- 4 New shop already 'exceeded expectations' after strong opening day
- 5 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
- 6 Ely Rotary Club back with annual Christmas collection
- 7 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 8 Nuisance caller flouted court order day after prison release
- 9 GP practices mark ‘momentous milestone’ in Covid-19 vaccine programme
- 10 How do Cambridgeshire Fens' Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown?