Don't Use Council Tax Money To Fight Mereham
WELL, well well, Cllr Bill Hunt, saying sorry, over Mereham. I told him the very first time he was on Ely Market that Mereham would be built and he said not on your life , or words to that effect. Mereham will be built. You have already spent tax payers
WELL, well well, Cllr Bill Hunt, saying sorry, over Mereham. I told him the very first time he was on Ely Market that Mereham would be built and he said 'not on your life', or words to that effect. Mereham will be built. You have already spent tax payers' money on this Say Not To Mereham campaign. Money down the drain, and you don't care as you didn't foot the bill. We the tax payers do. If you go down that road again, I will personally refuse to pay my Council Tax. Before you go any further you should find out what the public wants and whether they are willing to foot the bill.
Some people actually want Mereham. Those who own land around there stand to make a lot of money. If I was a farmer and could make a few million for not slogging my guts out , just by selling my land, I would go for it.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 2 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 3 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 4 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 5 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 6 144 runners and 29 volunteers: First parkrun back is a huge success
- 7 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 8 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 9 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 10 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online