Delighted that Ely Southern bypass has been approved
I AM delighted that at long last the Ely Southern bypass has been approved.
This will help to reduce traffic along the A1123 corridor Wicken-Stretham-Wilburton-Haddenham-Earith route.
It will reduce congestion all around Ely Station and allow buses to access this vital transport link.
It will support new and existing businesses in the Ely area and in East Anglia generally.
The benefits list just goes on and on and I think it very significant that the route B option has the support of the cathedral authorities.
CLLR BILL HUNT
County councillor, Haddenham Division
- 1 Taxi firm introduce ‘hangover recovery kits’ during Christmas party season
- 2 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 3 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 4 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 5 Council's plea to protect East Cambs from Covid-19 this Christmas
- 6 'She will be sorely missed' - Rev Teresa retires
- 7 Busy road near RAF Lakenheath reopens after five-vehicle crash
- 8 New-look girls' team bolstered on and off the pitch
- 9 Air cadet Rory given fitting farewell after loyal service
- 10 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives