Delighted that Ely Southern bypass has been approved
I AM delighted that at long last the Ely Southern bypass has been approved.
This will help to reduce traffic along the A1123 corridor Wicken-Stretham-Wilburton-Haddenham-Earith route.
It will reduce congestion all around Ely Station and allow buses to access this vital transport link.
It will support new and existing businesses in the Ely area and in East Anglia generally.
The benefits list just goes on and on and I think it very significant that the route B option has the support of the cathedral authorities.
You may also want to watch:
CLLR BILL HUNT
County councillor, Haddenham Division
- 1 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 2 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 3 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 4 Former deputy mayor wants to move Newmarket to Cambridgeshire
- 5 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 6 Glamping site granted drinks licence despite neighbours' protests
- 7 East Cambs could be getting five new walking routes
- 8 Annual classic car show returns to Ely
- 9 Book tickets for brewery’s summer jazz party
- 10 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment