Cuncil’s nt making sense
SO it s n t Fcus and Lidl and yes t Hmebase and Wickes, yet there is n difference t the custmer base each attracts – thse needing transprt t carry the types f gds purchased. And the cmbinatin f a business park, pub, warehuses and h
SO it's 'n' t Fcus and Lidl and 'yes' t Hmebase and Wickes, yet there is n difference t the custmer base each attracts - thse needing transprt t carry the types f gds purchased.
And the cmbinatin f a business park, pub, warehuses and htel creates less f a traffic prblem than ne grcery stre. That makes sense.
S a DIY superstre is mre likely t increase turism and pedestrian 'ftfall' in the area than an art gallery. That als makes sense.
Creating a series f needs fr additinal admin functins and parking cntrls in rder t deter train cmmuters frm using the free car park near the statin (r ne where fees are wrth paying in rder t reduce the lng walk frm twn) whilst at the same time ensuring residents have n place t put their car - that makes sense t - r des it?
You may also want to watch:
Nne f the answers the cuncil has given t any f these issues makes any sense t me whatsever. What d yu think?
S BUELLEM, Silver Street, Ely
- 1 Village pub limits reopening to ‘bread and butter customers’ only
- 2 Action this day as new alliance slashes £72k from councillors' allowance budget
- 3 Park and ride from Milton to return next month
- 4 Witchford hold their heads high despite narrow Cambs League cup exit
- 5 Hifields to bring world-class artists and 6,000 festival-goers to Cambridgeshire countryside
- 6 Shoppers rush to help man injured after falling in High Street
- 7 Family pay tribute to ‘talented’ father-of-three veteran killed in crash
- 8 Letter: Amazing reunion for couple thanks to paramedics
- 9 Man charged with armed robbery in Fenland
- 10 Family traumatised as their beloved Waffle shot in the face