Cuncil’s nt making sense
SO it s n t Fcus and Lidl and yes t Hmebase and Wickes, yet there is n difference t the custmer base each attracts – thse needing transprt t carry the types f gds purchased. And the cmbinatin f a business park, pub, warehuses and h
SO it's 'n' t Fcus and Lidl and 'yes' t Hmebase and Wickes, yet there is n difference t the custmer base each attracts - thse needing transprt t carry the types f gds purchased.
And the cmbinatin f a business park, pub, warehuses and htel creates less f a traffic prblem than ne grcery stre. That makes sense.
S a DIY superstre is mre likely t increase turism and pedestrian 'ftfall' in the area than an art gallery. That als makes sense.
Creating a series f needs fr additinal admin functins and parking cntrls in rder t deter train cmmuters frm using the free car park near the statin (r ne where fees are wrth paying in rder t reduce the lng walk frm twn) whilst at the same time ensuring residents have n place t put their car - that makes sense t - r des it?
You may also want to watch:
Nne f the answers the cuncil has given t any f these issues makes any sense t me whatsever. What d yu think?
S BUELLEM, Silver Street, Ely
- 1 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 2 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 3 300 take part in autonomous shuttle passenger trial
- 4 A10 speed limit reduced at Waterbeach after death of baby Louis Thorold
- 5 Person dies after being struck by train in Cambridge
- 6 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 7 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 8 Not breaking news: Vicar has lucky escape, station closes and hotel sold
- 9 9 never to be forgotten moments from Cambridgeshire politicians
- 10 Open air theatre is back in Ely this weekend