Come to my coffee morning to support East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices
Just a reminder that my mayor’s charity this year is East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices, the Milton children’s hospice which is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year.
The charity supports children, young people and their families with the challenges that a life-threatening condition can often bring.
It provides accommodation for families for respite and during the most difficult times, visits patients in their own homes and runs sibling activities and counselling. Its support for the family can last for many years, often continuing long after a child has died.
It costs £5,300 to run the Hospice for one day.
I am hosting a drop-in tea, coffee and cake event at Ely Cathedral Centre to raise much-needed funds for the charity. It is from 10m-4pm on Friday. There will also be a tombola.
You may also want to watch:
Do please come and support. I look forward to seeing you there.
CLLR LIS EVERY
- 1 Malaysian-style Fens home leaves Grand Designs viewers in awe
- 2 Pictures show cars - including Tesco delivery vans - queued at fuel pumps
- 3 Crisis, what crisis? Panic buying at the pumps in Fenland
- 4 Rings End A141 closed after three vehicle collision
- 5 Amazing escape for driver in A11 crash
- 6 Former mayor begins court battle to retain pub
- 7 Motorcyclist dies in A141 crash
- 8 Van driver in ‘life threatening condition’ after crash
- 9 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 10 Sex offender caught with 76 of most serious child abuse photos
Mayor of Ely