Come to my coffee morning to support East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices
Just a reminder that my mayor’s charity this year is East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices, the Milton children’s hospice which is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year.
The charity supports children, young people and their families with the challenges that a life-threatening condition can often bring.
It provides accommodation for families for respite and during the most difficult times, visits patients in their own homes and runs sibling activities and counselling. Its support for the family can last for many years, often continuing long after a child has died.
It costs £5,300 to run the Hospice for one day.
I am hosting a drop-in tea, coffee and cake event at Ely Cathedral Centre to raise much-needed funds for the charity. It is from 10m-4pm on Friday. There will also be a tombola.
Do please come and support. I look forward to seeing you there.
CLLR LIS EVERY
- 1 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 2 Two food businesses closed after cockroach infestations found
- 3 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 4 Missing woman back home
- 5 Petition launched to save village pub
- 6 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 7 College pupils bring School of Rock to life on stage
- 8 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 9 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 10 Father accused of baby's murder claimed she had hit her head in car
Mayor of Ely