City of Ely councillors to hold first ‘drop-in’ at Sessions House - and guided tours will be available
Members of the City of Ely Council are holding their first ‘drop-in’ at the Sessions House, from 9.30am-12.30pm on March 21.
We would be delighted to meet you and speak to you about issues you may wish to raise, or explanations of what has been happening over the last four years.
It will also be an opportunity for you to contribute your ideas to the plans we have for the future.
We are also holding three guided tours on the day run by Tina Barnes and other magistrates who worked in the Sessions House for many years. These are lively and fascinating tours.
They will start at 10.30am, 11.30am and 1.30pm. In order to manage numbers, please e-mail me on email@example.com or ring 01353 665815 (please leave a message if I don’t pick up).
You may also want to watch:
The Sessions House is a listed building and there may be some access issues for the tours. If you have any queries, please contact me.
Do come and talk to us and give us your views. We look forward to seeing you on March 21.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 4 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 5 Man named following fatal collision
- 6 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 7 Ex-councillor launches 'one million steps' charity challenge
- 8 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 9 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 10 Ambulance charity first in East to transfer Covid-19 patients by air
CLLR LIS EVERY
Mayor of Ely