City of Ely councillors to hold first ‘drop-in’ at Sessions House - and guided tours will be available
Members of the City of Ely Council are holding their first ‘drop-in’ at the Sessions House, from 9.30am-12.30pm on March 21.
We would be delighted to meet you and speak to you about issues you may wish to raise, or explanations of what has been happening over the last four years.
It will also be an opportunity for you to contribute your ideas to the plans we have for the future.
We are also holding three guided tours on the day run by Tina Barnes and other magistrates who worked in the Sessions House for many years. These are lively and fascinating tours.
They will start at 10.30am, 11.30am and 1.30pm. In order to manage numbers, please e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01353 665815 (please leave a message if I don’t pick up).
The Sessions House is a listed building and there may be some access issues for the tours. If you have any queries, please contact me.
Do come and talk to us and give us your views. We look forward to seeing you on March 21.
- 1 Both drivers seriously injured after head on crash
- 2 Popular food and leisure hub plans win over planners
- 3 Chapel conversion withdrawn following stinging rebuke
- 4 Hospitals raise car parking costs for first time in six years
- 5 £4.8m loan to transform office block into flats repaid
- 6 Captured Cambridgeshire man 'charged with mercenary activities' by Russia
- 7 Woman dies following crash on A1303
- 8 Quick-thinking officer who stopped man jumping onto A14 honoured
- 9 Meet the boat hire firm aiming to become perfect 'stress-free' tonic
- 10 Arson arrest after Wisbech blaze
CLLR LIS EVERY
Mayor of Ely