City of Ely councillors to hold first ‘drop-in’ at Sessions House - and guided tours will be available
Members of the City of Ely Council are holding their first ‘drop-in’ at the Sessions House, from 9.30am-12.30pm on March 21.
We would be delighted to meet you and speak to you about issues you may wish to raise, or explanations of what has been happening over the last four years.
It will also be an opportunity for you to contribute your ideas to the plans we have for the future.
We are also holding three guided tours on the day run by Tina Barnes and other magistrates who worked in the Sessions House for many years. These are lively and fascinating tours.
They will start at 10.30am, 11.30am and 1.30pm. In order to manage numbers, please e-mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01353 665815 (please leave a message if I don’t pick up).
You may also want to watch:
The Sessions House is a listed building and there may be some access issues for the tours. If you have any queries, please contact me.
Do come and talk to us and give us your views. We look forward to seeing you on March 21.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 3 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 4 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 5 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 6 10-year-old's sponsored hair cut for Little Princess Trust
- 7 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 8 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 9 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 10 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
CLLR LIS EVERY
Mayor of Ely