City of Ely councillors to hold first ‘drop-in’ at Sessions House - and guided tours will be available
Members of the City of Ely Council are holding their first ‘drop-in’ at the Sessions House, from 9.30am-12.30pm on March 21.
We would be delighted to meet you and speak to you about issues you may wish to raise, or explanations of what has been happening over the last four years.
It will also be an opportunity for you to contribute your ideas to the plans we have for the future.
We are also holding three guided tours on the day run by Tina Barnes and other magistrates who worked in the Sessions House for many years. These are lively and fascinating tours.
They will start at 10.30am, 11.30am and 1.30pm. In order to manage numbers, please e-mail me on email@example.com or ring 01353 665815 (please leave a message if I don’t pick up).
You may also want to watch:
The Sessions House is a listed building and there may be some access issues for the tours. If you have any queries, please contact me.
Do come and talk to us and give us your views. We look forward to seeing you on March 21.
- 1 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 4 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 5 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 6 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 7 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 8 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 9 COLUMN: 'Expansion' the future for Ely rowing club
- 10 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
CLLR LIS EVERY
Mayor of Ely