Charlie & Molly’s ‘busking’ event at Costa Coffee, Ely, raised £169
- Credit: Archant
Charlie and Molly had an amazing reaction to their ‘busking’ event in Costa Coffee, Ely, on Friday. We collected £169.03 in donations and the staff generously donated their tips.
The CD is being launched this Friday at The Brook, in Soham. Charlie and Molly will be performing all 10 tracks, plus some old favourites.
Tickets are still available from The Brook and Burrows Books, in Ely.
This is a first look at the CD cover, designed by Matt Ley, with photography by Martin Ley.
- 1 Petition launched to save village pub
- 2 WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- 3 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 4 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 5 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 6 Car travelled wrong way down A1 before triple fatal crash, say police
- 7 Unearthed treasures to be displayed outside British Museum for first time
- 8 'Our dog was our motivation’ - couple behind organic dog treats business
- 9 Izzy, 16, bids to kickstart female football revolution with new team
- 10 Gay tweet pastor claims 'constructive dismissal' as school caretaker