Charlie & Molly’s ‘busking’ event at Costa Coffee, Ely, raised £169
- Credit: Archant
Charlie and Molly had an amazing reaction to their ‘busking’ event in Costa Coffee, Ely, on Friday. We collected £169.03 in donations and the staff generously donated their tips.
The CD is being launched this Friday at The Brook, in Soham. Charlie and Molly will be performing all 10 tracks, plus some old favourites.
Tickets are still available from The Brook and Burrows Books, in Ely.
This is a first look at the CD cover, designed by Matt Ley, with photography by Martin Ley.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 2 Potamogeton Trichoides has the last word on £6.5m Mepal crematorium
- 3 Gin could be just the tonic needed for dilapidated farm buildings
- 4 Spat at police officer tests positive for Covid-19
- 5 Theatre group stream panto online for those who missed it due to lockdown
- 6 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland
- 7 Vaccine roll-out begins, 12 hours a day, seven days a week
- 8 Cambs city voted ‘most likely to survive zombie apocalypse’
- 9 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 10 Village’s community Co-op will open next month after New Year delays