Charlie & Molly’s ‘busking’ event at Costa Coffee, Ely, raised £169
- Credit: Archant
Charlie and Molly had an amazing reaction to their ‘busking’ event in Costa Coffee, Ely, on Friday. We collected £169.03 in donations and the staff generously donated their tips.
The CD is being launched this Friday at The Brook, in Soham. Charlie and Molly will be performing all 10 tracks, plus some old favourites.
Tickets are still available from The Brook and Burrows Books, in Ely.
This is a first look at the CD cover, designed by Matt Ley, with photography by Martin Ley.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 100mph, 20-minute police pursuit ends with a crash – and later with jail
- 2 Jail for paedophile who booked hotel to abuse three children
- 3 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 4 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 5 Villagers team up to honour 'a real character'
- 6 Christmas lights switch-on event cancelled over 'Covid uncertainty'
- 7 Turners ‘massively impacted’ and Knowles up pay to hire HGV drivers
- 8 Bomb scare was a 'hoax' say police
- 9 Boris offers MP Lucy Frazer new role in reshuffle
- 10 Perfect end for captain Malvin after regional final glory