Care slots of 15 minutes are a ‘disgrace’
News that more than two thirds of local councils across the country are still arranging 15 minute slots to look after vulnerable people is a disgrace and the Care Quality Commission with the Department of Health should step in and sort this out once and for all.
If we still reckon to be a caring society this needs firm action now.
Opposition health spokesman
Queen Edith’s Way
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 4 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 5 Outcry over new road which will pass through woodland
- 6 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 7 COLUMN: 'Expansion' the future for Ely rowing club
- 8 Elections 2021: What will happen when you cast your vote
- 9 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 10 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments