Care slots of 15 minutes are a ‘disgrace’
News that more than two thirds of local councils across the country are still arranging 15 minute slots to look after vulnerable people is a disgrace and the Care Quality Commission with the Department of Health should step in and sort this out once and for all.
If we still reckon to be a caring society this needs firm action now.
Opposition health spokesman
Queen Edith’s Way
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 2 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologised after 90mph police pursuit
- 3 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 4 'We have a duty to follow planning policies': Council's firm stance over pub's giant mug
- 5 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 6 Power boats thrill crowds at river races
- 7 First homes approved for Waterbeach Barracks
- 8 Health chief’s stark warning: ‘The virus doesn’t care we changed the rules’
- 9 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 SAS ‘original’ Reg Seekings to feature in book