Care slots of 15 minutes are a ‘disgrace’
News that more than two thirds of local councils across the country are still arranging 15 minute slots to look after vulnerable people is a disgrace and the Care Quality Commission with the Department of Health should step in and sort this out once and for all.
If we still reckon to be a caring society this needs firm action now.
Opposition health spokesman
Queen Edith’s Way
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
- 2 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 3 Village’s community Co-op will open next month after New Year delays
- 4 Retirement complex proposals encounter a sticky situation
- 5 NHS worker breaks ribs, ankle and fractures leg in four car pile-up
- 6 Car hits A14 barrier near Newmarket
- 7 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 8 MP visits hospital about to become centre of Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- 9 Viewers react to 'brilliant' 24 Hours in Police Custody: Black Widow
- 10 Cambs city voted ‘most likely to survive zombie apocalypse’