Cambridge workforce safe for the foreseeable future
As a former pharmaceutical sales rep I am delighted that Pfizer have withdrawn their takeover bid for Astra-Zeneca.
My experience in this field (including A-Z)) prompts me to say that their intention to move to Cambridge would not be best served by a merger with a foreign party.
It would now seem that A-Z’s Cambridge workforce will be relatively safe, at least for the foreseeable future.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 2 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 3 Fire crews tackling woodland blaze carried pump and equipment 200 metres
- 4 Popular food delivery service Deliveroo launches in city this week
- 5 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 6 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 7 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 8 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 9 Photos of the Week: Views along the river and sun-kissed skylines
- 10 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour