Cambridge workforce safe for the foreseeable future
As a former pharmaceutical sales rep I am delighted that Pfizer have withdrawn their takeover bid for Astra-Zeneca.
My experience in this field (including A-Z)) prompts me to say that their intention to move to Cambridge would not be best served by a merger with a foreign party.
It would now seem that A-Z’s Cambridge workforce will be relatively safe, at least for the foreseeable future.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 4 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 8 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 9 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k