On Saturday, there is a gardeners question time event at the Soham Lodge Hotel. It is being organised by the local branch of the Chernobyl Children Lifeline, the people who bring the kids over from Belarus so that they can get some of the pollution out
On Saturday, there is a gardeners' question time event at the Soham Lodge Hotel.
It is being organised by the local branch of the Chernobyl Children Lifeline, the people who bring the kids over from Belarus so that they can get some of the pollution out of their systems.
The event will be compered by Mandy Morton of BBC Radio Cambridgeshire and will feature local horticultural expert Timothy Clark and Peter Jackson of Scotsdales.
The cost is £4.50 and it runs from
You may also want to watch:
3-4.30pm. There will be refreshments and a raffle. Tickets are available on 01353 723393 or at the door.
If gardening isn't your thing, then you can cheer on Soham's men in white as they take on Sutton in the first home cricket match of the season on Qua Fen Common.
- 1 20 travelling families park illegally at rugby club
- 2 Club shuts its doors after illegal encampment spotted
- 3 Councillors praised for 'tireless' illegal encampment work
- 4 White van driver sought after Passat overturns
- 5 Former deputy mayor wants to move Newmarket to Cambridgeshire
- 6 Glamping site granted drinks licence despite neighbours' protests
- 7 Annual classic car show returns to Ely
- 8 East Cambs could be getting five new walking routes
- 9 Book tickets for brewery’s summer jazz party
- 10 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
There's a football match somewhere in Wales, too, but I can't see that it's relevant to Soham.
Wicken Beer Festival on Saturday evening probably is, though.