Burn It Off
NOW you are full of chocolate and, er, more chocolate, it might be time to start thinking about burning off some calories. Just when you ve considered a diet to get rid of the excesses of Christmas, Easter comes along and compounds the problem. If you c
NOW you are full of chocolate and, er, more chocolate, it might be time to start thinking about burning off some calories.
Just when you've considered a diet to get rid of the excesses of Christmas, Easter comes along and compounds the problem.
If you can hang on for a bit there could be an answer. The annual East Cambs half-marathon will be staged again on Sunday, May 21. It's called the East Cambs Half-Marathon but it is organised by, starts from and finishes at the Ross Peers Sports Centre, so, apart from a brief jog through Wicken, it's the Soham half-marathon.
So there you are, you can finish that third egg with a clear conscience, thinking about a half-marathon is sure to stop the extra inches in their tracks. If you would actually like to have a go call the sports centre on 01353 722662.
You may also want to watch:
I'll be the one waving from the side of the road with chocolate all round his mouth.
- 1 Dr Nik 'over the moon' after pulling off shock Labour victory
- 2 Lib Dems score notable successes in East Cambridgeshire
- 3 Dr Nik Johnson elected Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
- 4 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 5 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 6 Drink driver TWICE rammed off-duty officers' car
- 7 Death crash driver who fled is jailed
- 8 Voters 'given a clear indication that they wish for us to try and run the council'
- 9 Farm shop receives 'overwhelming' response ahead of opening
- 10 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats