Burn It Off
NOW you are full of chocolate and, er, more chocolate, it might be time to start thinking about burning off some calories. Just when you ve considered a diet to get rid of the excesses of Christmas, Easter comes along and compounds the problem. If you c
NOW you are full of chocolate and, er, more chocolate, it might be time to start thinking about burning off some calories.
Just when you've considered a diet to get rid of the excesses of Christmas, Easter comes along and compounds the problem.
If you can hang on for a bit there could be an answer. The annual East Cambs half-marathon will be staged again on Sunday, May 21. It's called the East Cambs Half-Marathon but it is organised by, starts from and finishes at the Ross Peers Sports Centre, so, apart from a brief jog through Wicken, it's the Soham half-marathon.
So there you are, you can finish that third egg with a clear conscience, thinking about a half-marathon is sure to stop the extra inches in their tracks. If you would actually like to have a go call the sports centre on 01353 722662.
You may also want to watch:
I'll be the one waving from the side of the road with chocolate all round his mouth.
- 1 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 2 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 3 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 4 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 5 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 6 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 7 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 8 Fire crews called to stables building blaze
- 9 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 10 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside