Brave Jack would have been so proud
MY name is Caz Wilkinson and our son, Jack, was on treatment with Liam Fairhurst on C2 at Addenbrooke s Hospital. They became friends and supported each other during their treatments, whenever they found themselves on the ward together. Jack lost his bra
MY name is Caz Wilkinson and our son, Jack, was on treatment with Liam Fairhurst on C2 at Addenbrooke's Hospital. They became friends and supported each other during their treatments, whenever they found themselves on the ward together.
Jack lost his brave battle with his cancer on August 11, 2006. Since Liam found out, he has been fund-raising in Jack's memory.
We are obviously still coming to terms with the loss of our special son who, like Liam did fund-raising for others who were suffering from cancer.
Liam and his family have achieved remarkable goals and we are so proud to know them. Jack would be so humbled to know that Liam continues to fund-raise in his memory and for us it helps to know that our son will never be forgotten by those who knew and loved him.
You may also want to watch:
Please thank Liam and of course all his supporters for their tireless fund-raising for CLIC Sargent, a cancer charity that helps so many families when they find themselves in the unenviable position of having a child suffering with cancer.
Liam is a unique and incredible young man and we wish him and his family well for the future.
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 3 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 4 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 5 College and sixth form's 'gold' rating for 'outstanding' mental health provision
- 6 Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house
- 7 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 8 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 9 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 10 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
(A very proud but sad mum)