There are several productions coming up in the future and tickets are available for three of them. The first is a pantomime in Lodeside on Friday, December 1 and Saturday, December 2. A group called Soham Village College Stage Chance is performing Red Ri
There are several productions coming up in the future and tickets are available for three of them.
The first is a pantomime in Lodeside on Friday, December 1 and Saturday, December 2. A group called Soham Village College Stage Chance is performing Red Riding Hood at 7.30pm and at 2pm on Saturday. Tickets at £4 each (£3 concessions) and are available by emailing: email@example.com or from Daniel Bell on 01353 721837.
On December 22, the annual Rotary Club Christmas Carol Concert is being held in Ely Cathedral with the cathedral choir. This is always a magical evening and raises thousands of pounds for the chosen charity. This year club president Barry Lonsdale has chosen EACH and tickets, starting at £10, are available from the cathedral box office.
In the New Year there is another Viva production coming up. This time they are presenting Thoroughly Modern Milly at Beechust Hall from, February 1-3. Tickets at £6 (£5 for concessions) are on sale at the Viva Centre in Churchgate Street or available by calling 01353 722228.
You may also want to watch:
The Da Vinci Code is being shown at the Pavilion on Wednesday, November 29 at 7.30pm. £3.50 for adults, £3 concessions and £1.50 for children, pay at the door.
- 1 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 2 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 3 Fire crews tackling woodland blaze carried pump and equipment 200 metres
- 4 Popular food delivery service Deliveroo launches in city this week
- 5 Throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 6 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 7 Restaurant launches bright pink ‘selfie areas’ ahead of reopening
- 8 Jail for man caught carrying meat cleaver in public after missing tools argument
- 9 Residents ‘left without a voice’ over anti-social car park behaviour
- 10 Person hit by train between Cambridge and Ely