I AM trying to find the date that the bombs dropped at Soham Townsend. Two landed in the garden of my grandparents , Mr and Mrs AE Gammon, home and the third went into the flower bed of the house across the road. Luckily, they didn t explode. If anyone ha
I AM trying to find the date that the bombs dropped at Soham Townsend. Two landed in the garden of my grandparents', Mr and Mrs AE Gammon, home and the third went into the flower bed of the house across the road. Luckily, they didn't explode.
If anyone has recorded the date this happened or, in fact if any photos were taken after they were dug out and made harmless, I would be glad to hear from you.
I also wondered if anyone has a photograph of an old thatched house that stood adjacent to the bungalow that is now being refurbished on the site. If you do could you please send me a copy or let me take one. I would reimburse postage and so on.
You may also want to watch:
7 Albermarle Road
Bury St Edmunds
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 3 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 4 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 5 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 6 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 7 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 8 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 9 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 10 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home