Barratt Should Install Speed Bumps
I AM writing in regarding your Roundabout Will Open Before Works article in last week s Ely Standard. I live on the Cathedral View development in Ely. I am extremely apprehensive about the opening of the Thistle Corner roundabout. Boy racers and scoote
I AM writing in regarding your 'Roundabout Will Open Before Works' article in last week's Ely Standard.
I live on the Cathedral View development in Ely. I am extremely apprehensive about the opening of the Thistle Corner roundabout. Boy racers and scooters already use the road as their own private race track. With the increased congestion it will only be a matter of time before a serious accident occurs.
I have two suggestions regarding the adoption of the roundabout and Road. Barrett should be forced to install road bumps to reduce the traffic speed. The police should be proactively stopping these boy racers. By removing their illegal exhausts and reporting them to their insurance companies (if they are insured, which I doubt) for un-declared modification to their �500 cars.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 2 Care home still 'requires improvement'
- 3 Bronze pig found at bottom of garden could be worth £10,000
- 4 Flooding highlights outline of English Civil War fort as rain fills moat
- 5 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 6 Rapist on bail performed magic tricks for police and security guard
- 7 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 8 More GP surgeries prepare to give Covid-19 vaccinations
- 9 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 10 Vaccinated nurse tells of 'incredibly stressful' situation