Barratt Should Install Speed Bumps
I AM writing in regarding your Roundabout Will Open Before Works article in last week s Ely Standard. I live on the Cathedral View development in Ely. I am extremely apprehensive about the opening of the Thistle Corner roundabout. Boy racers and scoote
I AM writing in regarding your 'Roundabout Will Open Before Works' article in last week's Ely Standard.
I live on the Cathedral View development in Ely. I am extremely apprehensive about the opening of the Thistle Corner roundabout. Boy racers and scooters already use the road as their own private race track. With the increased congestion it will only be a matter of time before a serious accident occurs.
I have two suggestions regarding the adoption of the roundabout and Road. Barrett should be forced to install road bumps to reduce the traffic speed. The police should be proactively stopping these boy racers. By removing their illegal exhausts and reporting them to their insurance companies (if they are insured, which I doubt) for un-declared modification to their �500 cars.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Village pub limits reopening to ‘bread and butter customers’ only
- 2 Park and ride from Milton to return next month
- 3 Action this day as new alliance slashes £72k from councillors' allowance budget
- 4 Witchford hold their heads high despite narrow Cambs League cup exit
- 5 Hifields to bring world-class artists and 6,000 festival-goers to Cambridgeshire countryside
- 6 Shoppers rush to help man injured after falling in High Street
- 7 Family pay tribute to ‘talented’ father-of-three veteran killed in crash
- 8 Letter: Amazing reunion for couple thanks to paramedics
- 9 Man charged with armed robbery in Fenland
- 10 Family traumatised as their beloved Waffle shot in the face