Barratt Should Install Speed Bumps
I AM writing in regarding your Roundabout Will Open Before Works article in last week s Ely Standard. I live on the Cathedral View development in Ely. I am extremely apprehensive about the opening of the Thistle Corner roundabout. Boy racers and scoote
I AM writing in regarding your 'Roundabout Will Open Before Works' article in last week's Ely Standard.
I live on the Cathedral View development in Ely. I am extremely apprehensive about the opening of the Thistle Corner roundabout. Boy racers and scooters already use the road as their own private race track. With the increased congestion it will only be a matter of time before a serious accident occurs.
I have two suggestions regarding the adoption of the roundabout and Road. Barrett should be forced to install road bumps to reduce the traffic speed. The police should be proactively stopping these boy racers. By removing their illegal exhausts and reporting them to their insurance companies (if they are insured, which I doubt) for un-declared modification to their �500 cars.
- 1 Councils bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 2 OPINION: Soham Station fiasco about to come to a conclusion, or is it?
- 3 'White van man' crashes into rail bridge
- 4 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 5 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 6 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 7 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 8 Auditor who fell ill on eve of farmgate report not returning to council
- 9 Check before you travel ahead of major upgrade, commuters warned
- 10 1,800 enjoy free Christmas day out at Ely’s ‘hidden gem’