Backlash against MP Jim Paice’s comment
MP Jim Paice’s comment caused outrage both in my family, in my place of work and in my church group, and to think we voted for this hateful man.
He called the unemployed English people lazy and workshy, when it was his party that brought in all the foreign workers to take our jobs.
After the Second World War when all the soldiers that fought the war for the government were being demobbed the government in a vile speech said the Englishmen were too lazy to work and we will have to bring in people from the West Indies to do the work.
This evil man has insulted the British soldiers once again and all the British people as a whole, and this will be reflected in the next elections.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 2 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 3 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 6 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 7 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 8 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 9 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 10 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road