Backlash against MP Jim Paice’s comment
MP Jim Paice’s comment caused outrage both in my family, in my place of work and in my church group, and to think we voted for this hateful man.
He called the unemployed English people lazy and workshy, when it was his party that brought in all the foreign workers to take our jobs.
After the Second World War when all the soldiers that fought the war for the government were being demobbed the government in a vile speech said the Englishmen were too lazy to work and we will have to bring in people from the West Indies to do the work.
This evil man has insulted the British soldiers once again and all the British people as a whole, and this will be reflected in the next elections.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Customers report summerhouse builder to fraud investigators
- 2 'Panicked' dangerous driver apologised after 90mph police pursuit
- 3 'We have a duty to follow planning policies': Council's firm stance over pub's giant mug
- 4 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 5 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 6 Power boats thrill crowds at river races
- 7 First homes approved for Waterbeach Barracks
- 8 Health chief’s stark warning: ‘The virus doesn’t care we changed the rules’
- 9 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 SAS ‘original’ Reg Seekings to feature in book