Attacks on Lucy are typical post-election blues suffered by losing parties
Right or wrong? “On September 3, 1650, Cromwell defeated the Scots at Dunbar and many captives were sent abroad to semi-slavery.
Well, of course, it’s right. But new MP Lucy Frazer gets it in the neck for saying so!
This is typical of the post-election blues suffered by losing parties as well as the ubiquitous SNP which will complain about anything a Tory says.
To the defeated parties I say, “lie down in a darkened room until your sulks go away” and I would remind the angry Scots that there are many routes to their country and one of them goes through Ely.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 4 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 5 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 8 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 9 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 10 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k