Attacks on Lucy are typical post-election blues suffered by losing parties
Right or wrong? “On September 3, 1650, Cromwell defeated the Scots at Dunbar and many captives were sent abroad to semi-slavery.
Well, of course, it’s right. But new MP Lucy Frazer gets it in the neck for saying so!
This is typical of the post-election blues suffered by losing parties as well as the ubiquitous SNP which will complain about anything a Tory says.
To the defeated parties I say, “lie down in a darkened room until your sulks go away” and I would remind the angry Scots that there are many routes to their country and one of them goes through Ely.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 2 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 3 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 4 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 5 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
- 6 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 7 East Cambridgeshire is ‘home to the noisiest neighbours in the country’
- 8 Three hare coursers - with three children and three dogs in car - fined for damaging crops
- 9 Care home still 'requires improvement'
- 10 Bronze pig found at bottom of garden could be worth £10,000