Attacks on Lucy are typical post-election blues suffered by losing parties
Right or wrong? “On September 3, 1650, Cromwell defeated the Scots at Dunbar and many captives were sent abroad to semi-slavery.
Well, of course, it’s right. But new MP Lucy Frazer gets it in the neck for saying so!
This is typical of the post-election blues suffered by losing parties as well as the ubiquitous SNP which will complain about anything a Tory says.
To the defeated parties I say, “lie down in a darkened room until your sulks go away” and I would remind the angry Scots that there are many routes to their country and one of them goes through Ely.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Cheers! Busy first weekend back for pub post-lockdown
- 2 Suspected paedophile, 61, arrested in front of thousands on live video
- 3 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 4 Hundreds go bargain hunting in the sun at first car boot since lockdown
- 5 High Sheriff of Cambridgeshire honoured with new role
- 6 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 7 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 8 COLUMN: 'Expansion' the future for Ely rowing club
- 9 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 10 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments