IT is so reassuring to read of the campaign being waged on behalf of the better aspects of our human race. The crux of the matter seems to be in the comment from Jim Paice that it would be very helpful if the owner set out his overall plans so that the p
IT is so reassuring to read of the campaign being waged on behalf of the better aspects of our human race.
The crux of the matter seems to be in the comment from Jim Paice that "it would be very helpful if the owner set out his overall plans so that the planners could decide what was acceptable".
Surely this would not be tolerated by the council if we ordinary folk tried a similar stunt.
People who find and use loopholes in any legislation may profit financially, however, we view it as unfair.
You may also want to watch:
So, hurray for the campaigners! Let us hope that it does not lead to another embarrassment to the city.
Developers should act responsibly and be open with everyone, say what their intentions are, get a decision and then get on with it.
- 1 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 2 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 3 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 6 Fire crews called to stables building blaze
- 7 Photographer Dan flies high after winning national competition
- 8 Handcuffed duo prepare to make London Marathon history
- 9 What are the outstanding and good schools in Cambridgeshire?
- 10 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named