A yung perspective n life in the twn
I have recently read yur article in the Ely Standard abut Sham s make-ver. I am 14 and since reading yur reprt have thught f a few ideas t get peple invlved with the makever f their twn. I think that if yu get peple invlved then peple
I have recently read yur article in the Ely Standard abut Sham's make-ver. I am 14 and since reading yur reprt have thught f a few ideas t get peple invlved with the makever f their twn.
I think that if yu get peple invlved then peple will learn t respect the village a lt mre and nt s much f it will get ruined by vandalism and s n.
Firstly I think that a lt f the make-ver is abut mre business cming t Sham, which is fine, because it will make Sham a much mre well knwn and attractive place but, with regards t the new leisure cmplex I think lts f things can be dne with the yuth f Sham t make it even better.
Fr mre respect in Sham yu need t get the kids n the streets pinins, ask them what they think, and want t be imprved.
You may also want to watch:
T be hnest, I think that if yu advertise this in schls yu will get the wrng peple t help ut.
The children wh sit n the streets at night wh create the vandalism will nt be interested and therefre will nt learn t respect and like the twn that they live in.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Did you go to Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our gallery
- 3 Not breaking news: Vicar with a vision, illegal fishing, workhouses and fork theft
- 4 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 5 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs
- 6 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 7 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 8 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 9 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 10 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
I think that maybe a cmmunity plice fficer and smebdy frm the cuncil, shuld g ut ne night and just talk t the kids n the street and ask them their pinins, this way they will feel invlved and will nt want t cause disruptin.
I am currently n the Sham Yuth Cuncil - Yur Say and I will read them this email. I am sure that we wuld want t help ut and als get invlved with this.