A yung perspective n life in the twn
I have recently read yur article in the Ely Standard abut Sham s make-ver. I am 14 and since reading yur reprt have thught f a few ideas t get peple invlved with the makever f their twn. I think that if yu get peple invlved then peple
I have recently read yur article in the Ely Standard abut Sham's make-ver. I am 14 and since reading yur reprt have thught f a few ideas t get peple invlved with the makever f their twn.
I think that if yu get peple invlved then peple will learn t respect the village a lt mre and nt s much f it will get ruined by vandalism and s n.
Firstly I think that a lt f the make-ver is abut mre business cming t Sham, which is fine, because it will make Sham a much mre well knwn and attractive place but, with regards t the new leisure cmplex I think lts f things can be dne with the yuth f Sham t make it even better.
Fr mre respect in Sham yu need t get the kids n the streets pinins, ask them what they think, and want t be imprved.
T be hnest, I think that if yu advertise this in schls yu will get the wrng peple t help ut.
The children wh sit n the streets at night wh create the vandalism will nt be interested and therefre will nt learn t respect and like the twn that they live in.
- 1 Government clearance needed for £200,000 year role for Eileen
- 2 Rail passengers urged to plan ahead of vital junction rebuild
- 3 Neighbour and PCSO prevent £4,000 fraud
- 4 Grandmother paralysed by Covid slowly improving, judge told
- 5 Busy road near RAF Lakenheath reopens after five-vehicle crash
- 6 Frying High! National honours for Ely at potato awards
- 7 Thief will spend Christmas in prison after breaching court order
- 8 Taxi firm introduce ‘hangover recovery kits’ during Christmas party season
- 9 Council's plea to protect East Cambs from Covid-19 this Christmas
- 10 Green bin collections suspended
I think that maybe a cmmunity plice fficer and smebdy frm the cuncil, shuld g ut ne night and just talk t the kids n the street and ask them their pinins, this way they will feel invlved and will nt want t cause disruptin.
I am currently n the Sham Yuth Cuncil - Yur Say and I will read them this email. I am sure that we wuld want t help ut and als get invlved with this.