A Big Thanks For Supporting Our Christmas Concert at Ely Cathedral
I WOULD just like to say a big thank you to everyone in Ely and the surrounding area for their support four our forthcoming annual Carol Service at Ely Cathedral on Friday, December 18 in aid of the Papworth Hospital Charity. The service starts at 7.30
I WOULD just like to say a big 'thank you' to everyone in Ely and the surrounding area for their support four our forthcoming annual Carol Service at Ely Cathedral on Friday, December 18 in aid of the Papworth Hospital Charity. The service starts at 7.30pm, and will include traditional readings and carols, as well as performances by the Ely Cathedral Octagon Singers and soprano soloist Kate Woolf.
All proceeds from ticket sales will benefit the work of the hospital. Tickets are still available so if you would like to join us for a wonderful evening in one of the most beautiful cathedrals in the country, please give us a call on 01480 364237. Remaining tickets are priced at �10.
With very best wishes for the festive season.
You may also want to watch:
Papworth Hospital Charity
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 3 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 4 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 5 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 6 10-year-old's sponsored hair cut for Little Princess Trust
- 7 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 8 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 9 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 10 Blush crowned best bridal shop in Cambs