A Big Thanks For Supporting Our Christmas Concert at Ely Cathedral
I WOULD just like to say a big thank you to everyone in Ely and the surrounding area for their support four our forthcoming annual Carol Service at Ely Cathedral on Friday, December 18 in aid of the Papworth Hospital Charity. The service starts at 7.30
I WOULD just like to say a big 'thank you' to everyone in Ely and the surrounding area for their support four our forthcoming annual Carol Service at Ely Cathedral on Friday, December 18 in aid of the Papworth Hospital Charity. The service starts at 7.30pm, and will include traditional readings and carols, as well as performances by the Ely Cathedral Octagon Singers and soprano soloist Kate Woolf.
All proceeds from ticket sales will benefit the work of the hospital. Tickets are still available so if you would like to join us for a wonderful evening in one of the most beautiful cathedrals in the country, please give us a call on 01480 364237. Remaining tickets are priced at �10.
With very best wishes for the festive season.
You may also want to watch:
Papworth Hospital Charity
- 1 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 2 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 3 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 4 Man named following fatal collision
- 5 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 6 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 7 Ex-councillor launches 'one million steps' charity challenge
- 8 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week
- 9 Letters: Praise for vaccine teams, search for brewery tray and more
- 10 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village