100 Hackney Carriages, but only 14 ranks in Ely? Nothing has changed since you were in office, Fred
I FEEL I must reply to Fred Brown’s letter regarding parking in Ely, in particular taxis (May 30).
He states that they park where they like in Market Street and High Street.
Well I partially agree with his comments, this was also the case when he was a district councillor and county councillor.
Does Mr Brown know that there is about 100 Hackney Carriage vehicles in East Cambridgeshire and in the Ely there are seven spaces within two taxi ranks, plus seven spaces at the railway station?
Nothing has changed Mr Brown since you held office.
You may also want to watch:
It’s no good you shouting and knocking everyone in site, you should by now have realised what the overall cost to yourself would be.
Let’s see if it’s third time lucky at the parish council elections.
- 1 Residents told 'not to approach' illegal encampment
- 2 Hundreds sign petition in support of pub's cup of positivi-tea
- 3 Lorry driver who died in B1085 crash named
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 Knife attack man jailed for 10 years over £20 'debt'
- 6 Jail for 'predator' who raped vulnerable woman in children's play park
- 7 Drug dealer hid £130,000 at home
- 8 10-year-old's sponsored hair cut for Little Princess Trust
- 9 Marathon runner passes through Cambs on route to Kathmandu
- 10 Handcuffed duo prepare to make London Marathon history