Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service are looking for brave individuals to join the team as wholetime firefighters at the end of the month (January 2018).
Rural areas will be covered by two extra fire engines to cut the time it takes for a crew to reach emergencies during the day.
Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service has teamed with housing provider Luminus to install two automatic fire suppression systems in the homes of vulnerable residents in Cambridgeshire.
Fire crews have been fighting a blaze at a car repair workshop in Littleport.
Ever wondered what fire fighters get up to when they’re not attending incidents?
An East Cambs fire fighter retiring after nearly four decades says one incident – helping to save a man trapped in a trench- makes “40 years in the service well worth the effort”.
Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service is encouraging women and people from black and minority ethnic groups to have a go at firefighting activities.
“Costly and unnecessary” is how the chairman of the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Fire Authority describes a proposal to take over the governance of Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service.
The on-call team at Littleport fire station has won a trophy for raising the most money for The Fire Fighters Charity in its Christmas fundraising challenge.
A mirror left on a windowsill caused extensive damage to of a house in Cambridgeshire on Tuesday after sunlight bounced off it and set fire to nearby curtains.
Four occupants – and a baby- had a lucky escape last night after their car left the road and ended up in a water filled dyke in the Fens.
Storm Doris below into Cambridgeshire yesterday morning (Thursday) bringing with her a spike in the number of calls to Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service’s combined fire control.
Animals caught up in a blaze or traumatic rescue stand a better chance of survival thanks to a special kit provided by a charity that is being used by all fire stations across Cambridgeshire.
People have been warned to take extra care with everyday household items after two separate house fires - one caused by a mirror and one by a battery.