Wednesday, February 6, 2013
POLICE are appealing for information after a vast amount of specialist surfing equipment was stolen in Ely.
The kitesurfing equipment was taken from a shed, in West Fen Road, between January 20 and January 23.
The stolen equipment includes:
- Three kite surfing boards
- Cabrinha 11m kite surfing foil/kite
- Six wetsuits
- Two Mystic seat harnesses
- Specialist harness shorts
- Gul and Mystic wetsuit gloves
- Atan and Gul wetsuit shoes
- Mystic holdalls
- Two buoyancy aids
PC Mark Beaven said: “Kitesurfing is quite a minority activity so I would appeal to anyone involved in the sport who has been offered these items for sale to call police.2
Anyone with any information should call PC Beaven on 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555111.