Industrial kiln causes shed to go up in flames
09:55 01 July 2014
Firefighters tackled a fire on an industrial estate in Soham on Monday.
A crew was called at 5.30pm to Townsend after an industrial kiln caused a fire inside a shed.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service said: “Firefighters extinguished the blaze using a hose reel and small gear. A thermal imaging camera was used to check for hotspots.”
Crews returned to their station by 6.20pm. The cause of the fire was accidental.